RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me which server is best for working with rapidgator

thx

Can anyone tell me which server is best for working with rapidgator

thx

Ok please tell me which host is more good than rapidgator at moment . According to me getting less money is better than getting good stats and then later those filehost run away without paying . Atleast RG is paying their affliciates till date .

FREAKSHARE

23erdw.png

note: my rank VIP!

Crap speeds are back!!Anything good stay for 16 hours with RG:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.You should take extabit example.Close the affiliate program for new comers untill you can handle the users you have !!!Better give good service for users you have then to give bad service to all.Everyday you loose more users because you have a verry unstable service.....from all filehosts you have the worst upload speed!!

Last edited:
Ok please tell me which host is more good than rapidgator at moment . According to me getting less money is better than getting good stats and then later those filehost run away without paying . Atleast RG is paying their affliciates till date .
I dont have problem whit lover stats if they will conting download but they frozen stats and now get fuck everybady . They think mayby ppl from poland will upload files for 5 usd /1000 :D
lWe are not slaves Sry :D

At all people who asks for changing country's to different groups:
You must understand:
Best selling premium accounts are Group I
Looks like poland is verry bad selling premium accounts.If poland downloaders like just to download for free you can post only with RG link (and no mirror) then poland will be forever in group III.You can put all Poland posting here that they want in Group I.That will not happen if you dont bring profit to RG!
SO STOP SPAMMING!!!

Crap speeds are back!!Anything good stay for 16 hours with RG:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.You should take extabit example.Close the affiliate program for new comers untill you can handle the users you have !!!Better give good service for users you have then to give bad service to all.Everyday you loose more users because you have a verry unstable service.....from all filehosts you have the worst upload speed!!

didn't I tell you yesterday not to start celebrating yet....? 8-)

I knew this would happen... It's the same everyday, because in reality they have not fixed anything, and we all know it.
So, yeah.... crap speeds are back.... I just think they never left and never will..... good speeds seem to be a fluke of the moment with RG......

Upload trough ftp is 10kb/s
Another files disappeared, my personal backup, completely legal...
And You are killing your servers transfering to accounts broken parts of files through broken ftp.

didn't I tell you yesterday not to start celebrating yet....? 8-)

I knew this would happen... It's the same everyday, because in reality they have not fixed anything, and we all know it.
So, yeah.... crap speeds are back.... I just think they never left and never will..... good speeds seem to be a fluke of the moment with RG......
You are right!My opinion: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Poland Groups III :facepalm:

Dear Friend NewRapidgator Please add Poland Groups I or II

Please reply - Poland will be added to group I or II ??
X-(

thanks Regards

I think they are cant to replay for all question by user LOL

Japan to group A please!
France to group A please!
Poland to group A please!

JUST A DREAM!!!

every week rapidgator delete many files
reason: Copyright infringement

when i edit posts rapidgator ,turbobit,ryushare,

rapidgator link dead, ryu and turbobit alive.

DMCA deleted files only for rapidgator?

fuck this shit.

tired re upload... re upload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back