RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We`re currently in C, why do you ask for B?
I think Poland deserves to be in group A.

It`s one of 2 most popular filehostings in Poland, and as i can see on my account people buy more premium accounts every day.
If Italy or France or Germany can be in group A, why not Poland?
At italian or french or german forums i see mostly other filehostings like ul, so, netload. But in Poland there are only 2 main sites, one of them [with popularity growing] is Rapidgator.
At current tarrif there`s no sense in uploading for Poland. Like, 4-5 dollars / 1000dl? Come on, i don`t believe we don`t deserve to be in group A with so many premium accounts sold every day.
I agree....!!!!

Currently, Poland in C :facepalm:

We`re currently in C, why do you ask for B?
I think Poland deserves to be in group A.

It`s one of 2 most popular filehostings in Poland, and as i can see on my account people buy more premium accounts every day.
If Italy or France or Germany can be in group A, why not Poland?
At italian or french or german forums i see mostly other filehostings like ul, so, netload. But in Poland there are only 2 main sites, one of them [with popularity growing] is Rapidgator.
At current tarrif there`s no sense in uploading for Poland. Like, 4-5 dollars / 1000dl? Come on, i don`t believe we don`t deserve to be in group A with so many premium accounts sold every day.

I agree !!

guys forget about PPD rate coz if we can't make upload file how can downloader download file. Just think ftp upload and web upload damn slow.so how can upload file.ftp and web upload speed 200-250 kb,its amazing to think :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and shame on Mr. newrapidgator poor management, hopeless service

guys forget about PPD rate coz if we can't make upload file how can downloader download file. Just think ftp upload and web upload damn slow.so how can upload file.ftp and web upload speed 200-250 kb,its amazing to think :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and shame on Mr. newrapidgator poor management, hopeless service

Slow Upload

finally, someone else sees what is going on.....

I've tried sBorgs from both germany and netherlands, and speeds are terrible, really terrible on both, from web-upload or ftp......

and then, NewRapidGator comes and says it's a problem on our side......:facepalm::facepalm:

Yes, it would be good to see poland in group 2, but it would be even better to see FTP finally working... and to be sure that your files uploaded through broken ftp won't dissapear from premium account...
server 1/1gbit
2012-05-06_145019.jpg

and here there are broken uploads constantly fucking server capacity (because broken files from broken ftp still appearing on accounts). Every files should have 1 gb
2012-05-06_145458.jpg

and here there are files deleted by me or dissapeared due to no reason, none of it is deleted cuz of dmca:
2012-05-06_150036.jpg

I can work with lowered rates, it is market, but i cannot work if You cannot provide service I am paying for, because market work both ways. I know You can simply tell me "get out of this topic if You are not happy", but I am not trying to be rude, I just want to let You know that people will get angry sooner or later, because lowering rates may be good idea for You as a company but constant bad service provider will sooner or later be bankrupt. If You expect users to pay for premium accounts, You must provide all features of these premium accounts first.
It is more dangerous now to provide such service, but You have lesser ammount of other good hostings as well on the market. And You lowered ppd rates because You cannot handle paymants for your affilates not due that ppl buying lesser ammount of premium accounts these days, but due to that You caused it. Ppl don't want to buy premium accounts from You, because You cannot provide good enough premium service, some parts of files (yes legal ones), dissapearing in the middle of download and it is not normal, many downloads are broken, impossible to download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back