RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD plan dont offer them big profit ...you win more they win less.....That's why they lower the rates.PPS plan offer them more profit.and you dont post screenshot because you know i am right.
About speeds .....8 hours ago i was uploading with 40mb/s ++ from NL ...so ????

I don't post my screenshots for 2 reasons: 1. they're my stats // 2. It's none of you goddamned business (and your rude attitude only makes it even less your business).

One of my friends just uploaded a 200mb file to rapidgator from his NL sborg at 0.32mb/s!!!

And I had wonderful speeds of 40mb/s to rapidgator until 1 week ago, then everything fell to pieces. Speeds remain very good to all other hosts, just not RG.

@BloodSucker Of course i have a bad attitude !!How you can tell to remove a plan ??I use PPS ...and never told them to remove PPD just me to have a better rate ....that is selfish attitude !!!Even if your plan is not so profitable as PPS (For RG)

Speed at this moment 10mb/s!

@BloodSucker Of course i have a bad attitude !!How you can tell to remove a plan ??I use PPS ...and never told them to remove PPD just me to have a better rate ....that is selfish attitude !!!Even if your plan is not so profitable as PPS (For RG)

Speed at this moment 10mb/s!

I wasn't the one who suggested it (if you cared to look back on the pages....), but I do support it.

Sad to find Germany getting demoted

Germany is in Group 1.....

i did not say i have sborg , i sugest you to buy NL sborg....i have NL RDP....
Check your PM , i dont want to advertise other services here

Current upload speed from NL sBorg server:

Uploaded at 0.111 MB/s

Then people tell me it's because my own server is in Germany..... RapidGator has serious server problems and they don't care about fixing them. Simple as that.

He is not using RDp , is using sborg ...is something different ...use a script to upload ....

Any support here??Or is just us talking to each others?

Please add Poland in group B
Thank!

We`re currently in C, why do you ask for B?
I think Poland deserves to be in group A.

It`s one of 2 most popular filehostings in Poland, and as i can see on my account people buy more premium accounts every day.
If Italy or France or Germany can be in group A, why not Poland?
At italian or french or german forums i see mostly other filehostings like ul, so, netload. But in Poland there are only 2 main sites, one of them [with popularity growing] is Rapidgator.
At current tarrif there`s no sense in uploading for Poland. Like, 4-5 dollars / 1000dl? Come on, i don`t believe we don`t deserve to be in group A with so many premium accounts sold every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back