RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got a suggestion for your rapidgator. why dont you do it like Depositfiles ! Completely remove PPS program and stick with PPD ! you may lose some uplaoders at first but you can keep sale profit for yourself and at the same time keep the previous rate and no financial issue . DF is doing it for ages and they are now the biggest file hosting and always pay on time ! later on people will rush to your service and you will not be under much pressure either !

Exactly!! Keep the sales all to yourself and return the PPD rates to what they were.

I mean... you did do a Poll, which told you that most of us want PPD anyway..... so, why not do this?? Then you'll keep the sales profits entirely to yourself and pay us the previous PPD rates. It's a win-win situation.

Because if they have PPS plan, some major uploaders will choose it and they will bring them lots of money? The money that will cover all lost money that RG has to pay for PPD users.

That's how Filesonic worked.

Depostfiles have funny, low rates for PPD, so they don't have to have any PPS program and they are at the market for very long time so they don't care.

Poland deserves better ratings. You should really consider moving it to group B at least if you don't want to lose the whole market there. I can see how people in Poland reacted for your move and you can be shure that after last payment everybody will escape from you.

Why dont you go fuc# yourself? Destroy PPD plan ....For example all my files are premium only .....so who give more sales?All users want to download for free.....and who uise PPD plan offer that.......all my files are for premium only .......i generate 30sales+/week........what about you??You can even give to rapidgator even 5 sales /week?

actually, yes. I'm on PPD, but I'm having sales just about everyday. I just prefer to work on PPD.

So, why don't you go tell someone else to go **** themselves? Like you, for example?....

Last edited:
@BloodSucker How many sales you had this week??Can you post a screenshot??You are here only to complain about speeds and rates(dont like them go to another host) ...if you have brain buy yourself an NL sborg not german sborg....and stop complaining....if you post a screenshot with your earnings you will understand that you offer a verry small profit for RG maybe even none

@BloodSucker How many sales you had this week??Can you post a screenshot??You are here only to complain about speeds and rates(dont like them go to another host) ...if you have brain buy yourself an NL sborg not german sborg....and stop complaining....if you post a screenshot with your earnings you will understand that you offer a verry small profit for RG maybe even none

I have tons of friends on NL sBorg and they're having the exact same crap speeds.

And FYI, I don't have to prove to you anything or show you anything.

RapidGator did a Poll, not me.

NewRapidGator add japan to group 1.

still no AP.

japan gruop B -> japan bye bye rapidgator

japan gruop A please

Japan ===> A please!

please add Japan in group A!

yes please add japan in A

Please Japan in group 1!

Users in Japan has been frequently used RapidGator.
Premium would have been sold well.
If add more payment method, would be better.

Then, We look forward to hearing from you.
thanks

Agreed. Japan buys LOTS of premiums! It deserves to be in group 1.

please add Japan in group A
Thank!

please add japan group A

+1 Yes please Japan in group A (I).

JAPAN GROUP A ;) PLEASE

Many Uploader want to Japan move to GROUP 1 OR A!!!

SO PLEASE! MOVE NOW!!!

I have tons of friends on NL sBorg and they're having the exact same crap speeds.

And FYI, I don't have to prove to you anything or show you anything.

RapidGator did a Poll, not me.
PPD plan dont offer them big profit ...you win more they win less.....That's why they lower the rates.PPS plan offer them more profit.and you dont post screenshot because you know i am right.
About speeds .....8 hours ago i was uploading with 40mb/s ++ from NL ...so ????

And yes rapidgator made a poll....do you ever think that they want to remove PPD?and was to many users using to remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back