RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dash and other symbol is impossible in the folder title :(

1335366786.png

Does Rapidgator count only free downloads or also premium downloads?
And how much points can free and premium users generate?
are there any limitations?

We had downtime today for 6 hours. That's why.

And are you going to compensate us for the 6-hour downtime or not??!! X-(

Cause nobody could download it. Main site was ok, but we had very little bandwidth due maintenance in datacenter.

Files were downloadable during downtime. Everyone was able to download files from rapidgator, even I was. But we were not credited for any of those downloads.

So I ask again regarding compensation for those lost 6 hours.....

Files were downloadable during downtime. Everyone was able to download files from rapidgator, even I was. But we were not credited for any of those downloads.

come on guy , stop crying because of 6 hours....

my question:

Does Rapidgator count only free downloads or also premium downloads?
And how much points can free and premium users generate?
are there any limitations?

@NewRapidGator not "wanted" still want ...but i have to use your lame host untill i take all my files (because you have that limit 15GB download for premium users and i cant take my files in 2-3 days).I have some TB to download.WOW and you are more active then anytime 2 posts in 1 day ....that's crazy LOL

Last edited:

No. It is force major. Something we could not avoid.

@NewRapidGator not "wanted" still want ...but i have to use your lame host untill i take all my files (because you have that limit 15GB download for premium users and i cant take my files in 2-3 days).I have some TB to download

I wonder to which host you go. Sims you post only in this thread and only negative staff.

Search my posts and see that i posted on another one and give them a sugestion .....that is the host where i will be.If you had a good service and be here to offer good support (not once at 2-3 days) ....then you had only great posts from me .....but is not the case

ur pathetic, be thankful that RG offers such a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back