RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please screen.

edit : you have dcma?
you help me with this picture
3.jpg

No, he is just carder.

board if I paid the money I struggled to get through in time shaolinptu@yahoo.com not account?

Shaolin: You got banned because of using dirty creditcard to upgrape premium, i pretty sure you upgrape your account throut some free event in some mmo forum, stop ask about your account.

Newrapidgator: when can you fix My file access error?

Strange thing is that my root folder disappeared on my left hand panel now(not sure how that happened since root folder can't be deleted) . Also getting error message on 'wrong arguments' when i use copy function right now for some reason, and lastly why isn't the file manager using pages to display the files? No one wants to load some thousands of files each time they refresh/go to file manager.

Last edited:
How may i get FTP info. When im at the page it shows a button that says " Get FTP access" clicking wont change a thing, sends me to the same page. Tried with 3 different browsers.

How may i get FTP info. When im at the page it shows a button that says " Get FTP access" clicking wont change a thing, sends me to the same page. Tried with 3 different browsers.

It happens to me too. I said here yesterday the same, and no response from noone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back