RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because files can't be downloaded at all, due to their maintenance...

which is why I asked - and received no answer! X-( - if we were being compensated for this, since they knew about this maintenance already.... and it's gonna take several hours.

Of course file is downloadable, site seems work fine but stats frozen for sure. Nice trick to shave downloads.

I earned 4 $ 2 hour ago.

this hour is only 50 cent....

they are really sucks.

@new shit.

Error. Captcha expired. Try again in 15 minutes.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now!

Not wrong captcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just uploaded a file and posted on my site for one minute. Then my file was not found and removed. What does this mean? Any idea why?

Deleted files statistics

Reason :
0099.zip 11 MB File not found

well, it is now (offline)..
They had problems, my counts where rising low..
Give them some credit guys, RG is one of the best and most serious hosts right now.

If the servers work everyone come here and suck NRG c*ck, but if there is something wrong with the site they all scream SCAM SHAVING!!, what a bunch of assholes.

I would ban anyone that come here screaming scam/shaving if they had like 30 downloads daily, it would be better for my bussiness since i would get rid of people that just bad mouth the name of my filehost.

If the servers work everyone come here and suck NRG c*ck, but if there is something wrong with the site they all scream SCAM SHAVING!!, what a bunch of assholes.

I would ban anyone that come here screaming scam/shaving if they had like 30 downloads daily, it would be better for my bussiness since i would get rid of people that just bad mouth the name of my filehost.

stay cool dude why u so much agitated ???:P:));)

stats very inaccurate and they shave downloads --- 100% true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back