Quality traffic: 200+ daily visits, real human visitors for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBoli

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

For only $5 I will delivery guaranteed 200+ daily visits to your website, during 1 month. These are real human visitors, coming from some high-traffic sites, blogs, forums and ad networks - so I can't delivery a geo-targeted traffic; the country origin of these visits is international, worldwide.

GArealtimecountries_zps131b098a.jpg

This visits will appear on your G. Analytics and other stat counters as direct visits, with no referrer URL - because most of my high traffic sites have warez, hack and other illegal content, so all my URLs on these are masked, redirected with different hide-referrer tools. Sometimes there are showing also the referrer sites, if the hide-refer tools are not working properly.

The traffic received by your website will be composed by:
- real clicks, made by real human visitors to a banner or link on the traffic sender site; this traffic is not content-targeted, the visitor want to see a specific content on this site (download something, watch a movie, play a game, see a hot woman, or something else) - but this visitor is force-redirected to your site when he is clicking the specific banner or link (will appear in G.A. as direct visits) - the most part of the traffic will be composed by these visits;
- some social traffic;
- some referral traffic;
- some redirect traffic.

GAreferrals_zps46070b96.jpg

GUARANTEED:
✔ no bot, no proxies, no jingling, no PTC, no surf traffic
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ unique or returning visitors
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ I will provide you a bitly.com live traffic tracking analytic url.

I DON'T ACCEPT:
✔ shortened URLs
✔ direct download URLs
✔ websites that contain automatic sound (this includes videos such as youtube)
✔ websites that contain popups (this includes the kind of popup commonly found on landing pages where it shows upon trying to leave the website).

I ACCEPT:
✔ every type of websites that don't complain with my rules showed above, including:
✔ websites with adult content
✔ gambling sites
✔ websites that contain or promote anything illegal
✔ and every other type of websites that usually are not accepted in traffic delivery services.

WANT TO BUY THIS SERVICE, FOR 30 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread;
2. Wait for my PM containing my PayPal where to send the money;
3. Send me $5 with the Personal option (YOU MUST PAY THE FEES, if any);
4. Send me a PM containing:
- your PayPal email used on your payment;
- the URL of your site.

5. Wait for my PM containing:
- the confirmation of payment received;
- the appreciated time when your visits will start delivering.

Usually you will start receiving the visits in 6-24 hours after the payment received - sometimes earlier, but never later!

WANT TO TEST IT FREE, FOR 3 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread,
2. PM me the URL of your site.

PM's without an existing reply in this thread won't be counted!

Hurry up, grab your free test slot now!

All test slots finished.

Special offer - limited time:

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

Last edited:
193 comments

Happy New Year, my friend Limone! :)

Yes, of course you can grab your promo code, for any service you want; but take care, this time the promo prices will be available only via SeoClerks. Don't worry, you don't need to pay any fees :)

I will start posting here the links for grabbing the 90% OFF promos, one by one for every services. Wait for the link representing the service you want, and hurry up to be the first who will grab it! :)

Click the links to read more about the service packages - and if you want that service, click the share button below to obtain your promo price by a simple 3-step share: Tweet + Facebook Share + Linkedin Share:

1. Real human traffic, 500+ daily visits for 1 month - promo grabbed, no more slots available.

2. Real human traffic, 1000+ daily visits for 1 month

3. Real human traffic, 1500+ daily visits for 1 month

4. Real human traffic, 2000+ daily visits for 1 month

5. UNLIMITED real human traffic, min 2500+ daily visits for 1 month

Last edited:
I can't "pay" with tweeter as i get this error:
The Content you tried to post was rejected by Twitter (Error: 'This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.'). You can adjust it and try again.

I can't "pay" with tweeter as i get this error:
The Content you tried to post was rejected by Twitter (Error: 'This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.'). You can adjust it and try again.

Same thing happens with me as well.. OliBoli Im ur old customer :p msg me Again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back