Quality traffic: 200+ daily visits, real human visitors for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBoli

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

For only $5 I will delivery guaranteed 200+ daily visits to your website, during 1 month. These are real human visitors, coming from some high-traffic sites, blogs, forums and ad networks - so I can't delivery a geo-targeted traffic; the country origin of these visits is international, worldwide.

GArealtimecountries_zps131b098a.jpg

This visits will appear on your G. Analytics and other stat counters as direct visits, with no referrer URL - because most of my high traffic sites have warez, hack and other illegal content, so all my URLs on these are masked, redirected with different hide-referrer tools. Sometimes there are showing also the referrer sites, if the hide-refer tools are not working properly.

The traffic received by your website will be composed by:
- real clicks, made by real human visitors to a banner or link on the traffic sender site; this traffic is not content-targeted, the visitor want to see a specific content on this site (download something, watch a movie, play a game, see a hot woman, or something else) - but this visitor is force-redirected to your site when he is clicking the specific banner or link (will appear in G.A. as direct visits) - the most part of the traffic will be composed by these visits;
- some social traffic;
- some referral traffic;
- some redirect traffic.

GAreferrals_zps46070b96.jpg

GUARANTEED:
✔ no bot, no proxies, no jingling, no PTC, no surf traffic
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ unique or returning visitors
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ I will provide you a bitly.com live traffic tracking analytic url.

I DON'T ACCEPT:
✔ shortened URLs
✔ direct download URLs
✔ websites that contain automatic sound (this includes videos such as youtube)
✔ websites that contain popups (this includes the kind of popup commonly found on landing pages where it shows upon trying to leave the website).

I ACCEPT:
✔ every type of websites that don't complain with my rules showed above, including:
✔ websites with adult content
✔ gambling sites
✔ websites that contain or promote anything illegal
✔ and every other type of websites that usually are not accepted in traffic delivery services.

WANT TO BUY THIS SERVICE, FOR 30 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread;
2. Wait for my PM containing my PayPal where to send the money;
3. Send me $5 with the Personal option (YOU MUST PAY THE FEES, if any);
4. Send me a PM containing:
- your PayPal email used on your payment;
- the URL of your site.

5. Wait for my PM containing:
- the confirmation of payment received;
- the appreciated time when your visits will start delivering.

Usually you will start receiving the visits in 6-24 hours after the payment received - sometimes earlier, but never later!

WANT TO TEST IT FREE, FOR 3 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread,
2. PM me the URL of your site.

PM's without an existing reply in this thread won't be counted!

Hurry up, grab your free test slot now!

All test slots finished.

Special offer - limited time:

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

Last edited:
193 comments
as promised a screenshot of my free trial counted with GA

vy2uKlu.png

Thank you for posting!

Conform my statistics, you have received these number of visits:

statsneo404_zps9534e822.jpg

The difference between my stats and your G.A. stats is because my in my statistics there are counted the ALL VISITS, and in your G.A. stats there are counting only the VISITORS, the UNIQUE VISITS.

So the stats will never be the same, because I am delivering daily VISITS, not VISITORS - and I can't guarantee that all this visits will be unique visitors; I can guarantee only the 200+ daily visits, and these was respected in all cases :)

Also as the visits are from real people, I never can control the number of the clicks per day; in some days are less visits, and in some days are more visits (even doubled sometimes, as you can see in your statistics) - but the guaranteed number of visits are always received! :)

@x3x,
I'm glad to hear about you are satisfied too with my work delivered; yes, it is a possibility to add even more traffic - you can choose between these packages:
1. 2x more = 400+ daily visits = $10/month
2. 3x more = 600+ daily visits = $15/month
3. 4x more = 800+ daily visits = $20/month
4. 5x more = 1000+ daily visits = $25/month
5. UNLIMITED = 1000-3000+ daily visits = $35/month
Placed an Unlimited Order and here is the payment Reference: 6U868701FS314305R. Let's see how it goes and i will report you people about the traffic as and when.

Received your payment but it was a little problem and refunded it. Please read your PM and send it again! Sorry for this :(

@x3x,

You are the No.2 buyer who will benefit from the 2 weeks free traffic; you will receive your UNLIMITED traffic for a total of 6 weeks.

@themeoid,

You are the No.3 buyer who will benefit from the 2 weeks free traffic; you will receive your 400+ daily traffic for a total of 6 weeks.

Both of you started receiving your traffic, conform your custom traffic packages; please send the payments!

@coolguy558,

Your 3 days free test traffic started too.

All of you: enjoy your traffic! :)

Last edited:
Receiving the traffic as stated by the OP. This traffic is good to lower Alexa rank. If you expect leads or conversions, this traffic is not for you.

@CK13, @Limone,

Your 3 days free test traffic has been started.
There are only a few number of visits right now - so don't expect to see big changes in your stats at the very beginnings :), the traffic will start growing slowly-slowly!

Both of you: enjoy your traffic! :)

Last edited:
would like to test please

For the URL you sent a few days ago? If yes, please change it, because it has redirects and I can't accept it! Send an other site, or an other page of this site (any internal page) that don't have any redirects. Or just remove that redirects from the homepage :)

@neo404,

You are the No.4 buyer who will benefit from the 2 weeks free traffic; you will receive your 200+ daily traffic for a total of 6 weeks.

You started receiving your traffic, conform your purchased traffic package; enjoy it! :)

Last edited:
Hi,
I would like to test your offer too. Can i have free 3 day trial?

Also, can we expect conversions? Do you have some feedback about that?

Thank you

PM send

Hi,
I would like to test your offer too. Can i have free 3 day trial?

Also, can we expect conversions? Do you have some feedback about that?

Thank you

PM send

You're welcome to try it, of course!

Confirmed as No.18 tester

Site received, traffic will start in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
I do want to test it and leave my feedback here too.
Can I have a test for 3 days ? If I like it I will keep buying from you monthly.

You're welcome to test it! :)

Confirmed as No.19 tester
Received your site and your traffic will start in the next 24 hours; I will announce here when it started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back