PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the network centers we use has failed and they ordered new parts, we are waiting as much as you guys to get things running smoother

putterlock- pm me about this.

accounts upgraded

Hey Putlocker,

if you get the new parts it will solve my problem?

"I have uploaded 15 Files by using the remote option. 14 of this 15 Files arent able to stream without buffering as Free and Premium User. Speed is about 0 - 120 kb/s. After a few minutes the speed is about 0 - 30 kb/s. Are there differents by using Remote, Brwose Upload and FTP Upload? Are there Member having the same problem? I have uploaded the files in the morning, noon and night but there are no differents."

Can you sent me PN if the problem is solve? I will stop the uploads in this time ... or is there another solution to my problem?

Hello Putlocker, can you upgrade my accounts to lvl 2
username Putlocker - klechony
username Sockshare – klechonybg
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Could you please upgrade my account to level 2?
User name : Ladac
Thank you very much in advance!
P.S. And upgrade my Sockshare account too, please?
User name: ladac333
Best regards

Last edited:
Thank you !

Please upgrade my Putlocker account to level 2 + premium.
My account: killban
And my Sockshare account: solelove
Thank you !

Hello.

I am wondering, is it possible to remote upload from putocker?
Further, are there scheduled plans to make remote upload to putlocker with more files at a time, or quite some queue mechanism?

Thank you.

Still Error:IO Info Error #2038

Still Error:IO Info Error #2038
Can only upload one file at a time, can't put but two files in queue at a time 3rd file doesn't upload.

Day number 2 with the problem as others have posted as well.

Last edited:
hello putlocker , is payment going to be on time ? , i also want to know if the rest of October's payment will be also paid this month
thank you

please let me know what will happen if you don't get the $10 minimum to cash out. As I opened a account today only. Will I lose whatever that I earn by the 30th Nov. OR will it be added to next month earnings?

Kindly let me know

please let me know what will happen if you don't get the $10 minimum to cash out. As I opened a account today only. Will I lose whatever that I earn by the 30th Nov. OR will it be added to next month earnings?

Kindly let me know

You no recive any earnings if you not have 10 USD i have lost a lot of money ant putlocker ton't pay 3-4 month have 9 USD/month and i don't recive this money

No thats not true at all..All you have to do is send PM to putlocker and they will pay you your money.I had earnings over 20$ for several months wich i never took and they paid me that once i requested,whitout any problems.

I cant believe that you guys really try to get 10.000 unique views/downloads for only 10 bucks while all others paying 15$-40$ for 1000 unique downloads. Interesting...

I cant believe that you guys really try to get 10.000 unique views/downloads for only 10 bucks while all others paying 15$-40$ for 1000 unique downloads. Interesting...
I´m sure 90% of putlocker users earns a lot more from views than downloads, thats why they are here, because putlocker is an excellent streaming provider and it pays too! :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back