PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to bring to your notice that -

Rules & Conditions:
  • 1. ONE qualified view will be counted per each uploader in every 24 hours from each user(IP).
that's how others do, and you were also doing so -Why now the change.

I kindly request PUTLOCKER / SOCKSHARE to return to the earlier method

What do other users have to say

i agree with movie crazy.
I dont understand how the new counting system benefits anybody
putlocker is very popular and great file host.
but the new system is gonna reduce ALL our earnings considerably

elighwx side

Since down time for putlocker and sockshare is a constant problem that hasn't been fixed fast, A good idea for users would be giving them the projected traffic they normally would get during that period of time with the files they have uploaded, it shouldn't be the users loss, it should be the admins loss.

accounts upgraded.

not sure how long the network is going to be crappy since we do not have a definite answer from datacenter.
"Since down time for putlocker and sockshare is a constant problem that hasn't been fixed fast, A good idea for users would be giving them the projected traffic they normally would get during that period of time with the files they have uploaded, it shouldn't be the users loss, it should be the admins loss."- these kind of comments are just silly, would you like us to pay for you gas money as well?

accounts upgraded.

not sure how long the network is going to be crappy since we do not have a definite answer from datacenter.
"Since down time for putlocker and sockshare is a constant problem that hasn't been fixed fast, A good idea for users would be giving them the projected traffic they normally would get during that period of time with the files they have uploaded, it shouldn't be the users loss, it should be the admins loss."- these kind of comments are just silly, would you like us to pay for you gas money as well?

LMAO is there any chance i can charge my broadband to the company . lol :facepalm:

nice reply . :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back