PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found a bug. This has been happening a lot and a lot of my downloaders are complaining, whenever someone tries to download a file as a free user and clicks on the free download button, they are re directed to the home page of put locker rather than the download starting. Please try to fix this issue ASAP, thanks

50% of my files are working, its the other 50% that are giving problems. After a couple of re uploads the problem does go away but thats really annoying to do. and i doubt they dont support txt files as well, as they are a traffic oriented website, txt files will also generate them traffic

The problem is that all my other uploads are linked to putlocker. I put Fileserve and Filesonic links inside txt files that are uploaded on PL, as putlocker is down, all my uploads are inaccessible.

hi can I also get premium? id: soruce144 thanks!

I'm currently using ftp to upload, but my connection isn't that great. Is it possible to upload remotely with filesonic or megaupload? I'm also very interested in using your service to embed videos in my blogs, do you know when the embed feature will be available? Thanks

Last edited:
taxidiver please sing up, so i can upgrade you to level 2...

embed feature would be added in the next few weeks. We are back ordered on a bunch new hardware which would improve speeds :)

Hi,
I'd like to request for the premium + level 2 upgrade offer!
My Username is darknez

I shall be very thankful to you for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back