Status
Not open for further replies.
You can not see who has removed the post if that post has been physically deleted. Thus, it will not help contacting an administrator.

FYI... We have the moderator BBCode on. It is just that we guys dont use it much. We should make a practise of using it regularly.

@ Eso - Did you even mention in which thread was your post deleted? No. How do we check who deleted it?

@ Jass - If you are talking about me, then you need to learn english mate. I clearly mentioned in your thread that double posting is not allowed and don't continue with it. Still you are pissed off? Go report it to an Admin.

Admins can see logs of perm deleted posts if they know what threads to look in. We had this when Mindy was fighting with another mod and one of them was perm deleting posts

@ Eso - Did you even mention in which thread was your post deleted? No. How do we check who deleted it?

Dude have you even read the first post of mine properly? Better read it again ;)

I have asked a question of implementing some rule/plugin and not mentioning about the thread.

If I mention the threads then there would be a long list -_-

Will give an example when my posts are deleted later ;) and I'd better pm an admin and not a mod. Maybe some mod deletes my posts intentionally?

Yes, you need to PM an admin only. We don't have access to the logs anyway.

Closing this thread since Eso has agreed to PM an admin and the admin to check who deleted the post.

Dude have you even read the first post of mine properly? Better read it again ;)

I have asked a question of implementing some rule/plugin and not mentioning about the thread.

If I mention the threads then there would be a long list -_-

We had a function that sent a private message when a thread or a post had been deleted or moved, but we felt that it was not a good thing to have, considering that we remove a lot of spam on a daily basis, and thus would not want to receive unnecessary contact from the person who has made a hopeless spam posts or the like.

I am reasonably sure that what we used can be edited so that we may be able to choose which to be sent or not. I think we should be so honest and tell the person whether a post has been removed, but my God, there are so many cases of spam, and I hope you all realize that it must be removed. There is a difference between spam, bad language, fighting, bullying, etc. Spam should be avoided, but things like a bad language (bad words, perhaps), fighting, bullying should be sent.

But as I mentioned earlier, I like people to voice their opinions, and therefore I am a person who rarely delete posts except for obvious spam, of course.

I also think that this thread should be allowed to be discussed further, although the OP has found a solution, but there may be others who still want a different solution. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back