Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hawk, am not making any false statement... if that happened thats why i said !

& i said that they say like, if i ask further question.. they will ban !

Life talk closed my thread
and another thread edited completely
when i asked for answer he did not replied till now
it is over a month old issue

He don't bother to reply members and not good for moderatorship as well
May be admins have choosed him with some other qualities that might we don't know ;)

Happens all the time, many times i have wanted to check back on an old thread i know i posted in to get some info from it, then i cant find it because replies or the thread have been deleted.

I find wjunction in google search results looking for information aswell & a lot of topics i find have been deleted.

its like too much corruption on WJ now days !

what i feel is like, if you know staff members.. then you'r safe else you can be kicked off from any thread at any time...

I created a thread to make a claim and the moderator said that if I create another thread i would receive a ban. Dictatorship?

immu and cyberprince got banned, I'm not sure what they did but they seemed nice and active, they must have done a really bad thing that got them banned.

CyberPrince had many infractions afaik.
Also he created a thread for his cb ban and he forgot the rules too.

And immu was banned for the same for 3 infractions.

@Hawk i dont want to sound like an ass but how do you know what happens around here ?

I rarely see any admins on this site anymore im guessing they all have something better to do than administrate a forum they own

All the admins seem to do is defend their staff all the admins defended peanut even though he was blatantly abusing his position the only one who ever stood up and said something was st0ne

^^ what he said.

Hang on a second. This thread is turning into a witch hunt. People are throwing accusations, and the original problem has escalated into everyone throwing pies.

Firstly, the moderators do continually carry out the same task around and around, and say the same things around and around. It gets really annoying and you lose patience having to explain the rules over and over, to the point where you want to literally bang your heard against the monitor. Some people are utterly and completely brain-dead - its the only excuse - obviously lying or breaking rules, and then join the moderator witch hunt for the hell of it.

Secondly, a moderators decision is final. It does not mean that you should agree with the action taken. When somebody in a position of power puts a stop to something, it will almost always result in somebody being annoyed. Take the police as a perfect example.

Lastly, and I say this with a constructive attitude in mind - aimlessly blaming the entire staff list is pointless, and will most likely result in the whole thread being ignored. Be specific, name names. If you are going to complain, at least have a shadow of evidence and a name to point the finger. If you are right, the forum users will defend you, and im sure the administrators will too.

I guess what I am trying to say is that nobody can do anything with this thread right now. No names have been mentioned, no examples have been given, and if they have they are so general its doesnt even matter anymore. If you want to see change, give the facts, name names. Give people something to go on.

Hang on a second. This thread is turning into a witch hunt. People are throwing accusations, and the original problem has escalated into everyone throwing pies.

Firstly, the moderators do continually carry out the same task around and around, and say the same things around and around. It gets really annoying and you lose patience having to explain the rules over and over, to the point where you want to literally bang your heard against the monitor. Some people are utterly and completely brain-dead - its the only excuse - obviously lying or breaking rules, and then join the moderator witch hunt for the hell of it.

Secondly, a moderators decision is final. It does not mean that you should agree with the action taken. When somebody in a position of power puts a stop to something, it will almost always result in somebody being annoyed. Take the police as a perfect example.

Lastly, and I say this with a constructive attitude in mind - aimlessly blaming the entire staff list is pointless, and will most likely result in the whole thread being ignored. Be specific, name names. If you are going to complain, at least have a shadow of evidence and a name to point the finger. If you are right, the forum users will defend you, and im sure the administrators will too.

I guess what I am trying to say is that nobody can do anything with this thread right now. No names have been mentioned, no examples have been given, and if they have they are so general its doesnt even matter anymore. If you want to see change, give the facts, name names. Give people something to go on.

How will we name names? Also how to give the evidence when your post is deleted? And yes how will we know who deleted it?

logs are made in vbulletin when a thread or post is deleted, and the name of the moderator that did it. I believe only administrators can truly remove an item completely.

Just for the Sake of it re enable the Moderator BBCODE and Why was the post deleted and all those things that too after the required Modifications .

And i agree with jayfella if someone takes the necessary actions someone or the other would be pissed.

I agree, I feel constantly that my posts have been deleted as well. I think someone delete posts a little too easy. :/ I am for the freedom to speak.

Turning on the moderation BBCode wouldn't do much because it's not much use if the post is deleted eh.

A notification system needs to be in place for posts/threads which have being deleted so at least the user knows the reason otherwise he would just up creating something similar again only for a moderator to get even more pissed and either infracting or banning him. :)

How will we name names? Also how to give the evidence when your post is deleted? And yes how will we know who deleted it?
Tell an admin what thread to look in.

A constructive comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back