Popxx x.net - #1 Adult Popunder Ad Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightmedia

POPXX X.NET
Hello, wj guys!
My name is Daniel and I would like to introduce you Popxx x.net.

NEWS:
Dear publishers, Bitcoin and Ethereum are back to withdraw.

Popxx x.net was built to deliver incredible results for publishers and advertisers, all around the world.
We are focused on adult popunder advertising but we also accept entertrainment websites, and we are glad to offer our solution here.

Publisher Features:

• Almost all websites are accepted.
    • Fast domain approval.
    • No minimum traffic requirement.
    • We pay for all visitors.
    • Real time stats.
    • Minimum withdrawal amount is only $20.
    • Withdrawals are processed daily including weekend.
    • Payments through PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Paxum.
    • Quality support and account manager.
    • 5% life time commission from each user you are sending to us.

• Bypass all of Adblock users with our popunder code. If you have users that use adblock on your website, don't worries popunder is open and your traffic are counted. Our code was support all browers and devices.
    • Have your own popunder code ? perfectly, we offer your DIRECT URL of your websites. Ask your account manager about it.

Advertiser Solution:
Track your campaigns in real time. You will be able to see which websites are sending you traffic, and, you will see detailed information about the countries, devices and operating systems of your visitors. You have full control of your campaigns.

Contact/Support:

• Mail/Skype: support [@] popxx x.net
    • Other Option: live chat on website

POPXX X.NET- remove space because (3X) it is censored.

Last edited:
35 comments
Nod 32 say :
2016. 11. 11. 0:49:28;popxxx net /call.js; Phishing List Blocked ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

2016. 11. 12. 8:48:47; popxxx net/call.js Phishing List Blocked :C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe;

Thank you probe please clear. .js blocked!

Hello tipm,

You are right with this, we received same notification from google, problem was fixed, request was sent to google and now waiting google to remove this notice.

Best Regards.

just got my first payment in 6 hour and all is very smooth :) cpm rates are good hoping for best :) thanks Popxxx

Welcome and thank you for your positive feedback.

LATEST NEWS: We changed our minimum withdrawal amount to only $10 USD. (I posted here because can't edit thread).

Happy Holidays from Popx xx.net

We would like to thank you for an amazing 2016 and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We hope that you will spend this time with family, friends and loved ones and get a chance to enjoy and relax.

Nod 32 say :

2016. 12. 14. 0:20:20; call.js; Phishing List Blocked ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Not Fixed.

Thank you Merry Christmas.Problem Not Work.Fixed Bugs.

Hello "tipm",

Thanks so much for your report, i search to found why NOD 32 say that, because is an popunder code, but now we finish a new one that can be generated from your account.

This new code is more better and stable then old call.js and no NOD32 allert.

You can check your account and generate the new popunder code.

I wish you happy holidays.

Hello to all,

We have great news, we added new payment method on our system. From today Payoneer is availlable for withdraw.
The minimum payment for withdraw Payoneer is $50 USD. This limit is from our Payoneer account and we can't pay less then $50 USD.

For more questions please contact us or add on skype.

I wish you a wonderful day!

Added new payments providers !

Dear wj users, we have great news !!

Due of grow up day by of our popunder ad network, we added few more payments options, we selected the most popular payments providers to serve to our users.

Below are the full list of providers to withdraw your funds fast and securely:

Bitcoin, Paypal, WMZ, Paxum, Payoneer, Payza, Perfect Money, AdvCash, OKPAY and Payeer.

If you need information do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards!

Tested them out for 7 or so hours. Got 535 impressions with it set to unlimited an average of less than 100 an hour. Compared to other adnetworks I'm getting 2-3k an hour. Doesn't seem to be worth it due to it appearing they don't have many advertisers. Same really, was hoping for an alternative.

Tested them out for 7 or so hours. Got 535 impressions with it set to unlimited an average of less than 100 an hour. Compared to other adnetworks I'm getting 2-3k an hour. Doesn't seem to be worth it due to it appearing they don't have many advertisers. Same really, was hoping for an alternative.

Hello "parrjj91",

Thank you for your time to test us. Your problem can sems to be from adblock users, because adblock blocked our plugins that bypass adblock, but this is not a problem, are you tryed our direct url ?

Sure, if our popunder js code not work well for you, i recommend you to use DIRECT URL and sent traffic directly.

If you have questions please ask me anytime.

Best Regards !

Dear Publishers,

We added new payment methods, Ethereum

The full list of availlable payments withdraw funds are: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Paypal, WMZ, Paxum, Payoneer, Payza, Perfect Money, AdvCash, OKPAY and Payeer.

If you need information do not hesitate to contact us at mail/sype: support@popxx x.net (remove space)

Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back