Popxx x.net - #1 Adult Popunder Ad Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightmedia

POPXX X.NET
Hello, wj guys!
My name is Daniel and I would like to introduce you Popxx x.net.

NEWS:
Dear publishers, Bitcoin and Ethereum are back to withdraw.

Popxx x.net was built to deliver incredible results for publishers and advertisers, all around the world.
We are focused on adult popunder advertising but we also accept entertrainment websites, and we are glad to offer our solution here.

Publisher Features:

• Almost all websites are accepted.
    • Fast domain approval.
    • No minimum traffic requirement.
    • We pay for all visitors.
    • Real time stats.
    • Minimum withdrawal amount is only $20.
    • Withdrawals are processed daily including weekend.
    • Payments through PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Paxum.
    • Quality support and account manager.
    • 5% life time commission from each user you are sending to us.

• Bypass all of Adblock users with our popunder code. If you have users that use adblock on your website, don't worries popunder is open and your traffic are counted. Our code was support all browers and devices.
    • Have your own popunder code ? perfectly, we offer your DIRECT URL of your websites. Ask your account manager about it.

Advertiser Solution:
Track your campaigns in real time. You will be able to see which websites are sending you traffic, and, you will see detailed information about the countries, devices and operating systems of your visitors. You have full control of your campaigns.

Contact/Support:

• Mail/Skype: support [@] popxx x.net
    • Other Option: live chat on website

POPXX X.NET- remove space because (3X) it is censored.

Last edited:
35 comments
[FONT=&quot]
image.png
​​

Dear Publishers, we invite you to test our new Anti-Adblock Adcode. All stats from now are expeced to grow up by 40-45% for all users. If you are an old publisher please replace the old code with the new one. Just login and generate new popunder code for your website !!

Best Regards !
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hi Zazze,

Because we just finish the Anti-Adblock Code, at the moment we use only http, we host the files on other domain

We add ssl certificate soon to lightborg.com

Best Regards, and see you soon to try our network.

I can recommend popxxx after been using them for a while now. I had some problems with their code after I moved over to ssl, but they helped me out and everything is working great again.
The rates are probably among the highest for adult related pop-unders, I get about $0.8-0.9 in CPM (mostly North American and west European traffic).

I can recommend popxxx after been using them for a while now. I had some problems with their code after I moved over to ssl, but they helped me out and everything is working great again.
The rates are probably among the highest for adult related pop-unders, I get about $0.8-0.9 in CPM (mostly North American and west European traffic).

Welcome and thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards

I'm added my site
"
Your website is pending. Once it will be active you will can generate a code for it."

please accept..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back