popunder like popcash

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
For adult traffic, good rates and fast payments - try pinvert.com

Daily payments on request with a $10 minimum, rates for tier2 and tier3 above $0.50 for good quality traffic.

I test before alot of popups network for adult traffic and i can say clickadu.com/?rfd=0lu is one who pay the most for the traffic ... if you guys see some other popup network who pay more then them let me know :)

@ZoC have you tried us too? I personally invite you to give us a try.

PS We have a refferal system too, message my colleague on skype @ live:andrew.pinvert for it :) .

GlobalAdMedia.com for anyone who is looking for a pop under ad network which means less annoying to your visitors, because your ads are open in background not in front, network from an eDomz.com which is an established company since 2003, I would request to send me personal message anyone who is interested working with us and I would help optimize traffic for best rate depending traffic performance.

Again anyone can trust on us, been in business for over 15 years now and every user always received their payment, so its time to try us on GlobalAdMedia.com

I used admaven for few months. They had good rates at the beginning but after some time rate went down. Finally I switched to other ad network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back