PopMyAds - Popunder Adnetwork | Best CPM Rates, dynamic bidding (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopMyAds

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I am here to introduce our Popunder network: PopMyAds.com.

We offer premium services whether you are a pubisher or an advertiser.

Publishers:
- Websites reviewed within 12 hours
- Daily payments, up to 7 days
- Worldwide traffic accepted
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 5 USD

We have the best traffic coverage and rates for our publishers. We serve premium ads, this allows us to pay much more higher rates than our competitors. Quality for our advertisers, more revenue for our publishers.

Advertisers:
- Campaigns approved within 12 hours
- Automatic deposits (Minimum deposit amount 10 USD)
- Dynamic bidding system

We have a special bidding system where users can manage their CPM rate and adjust it to their convenience. You can see the maximum bid for a selected country, outbid your competitors, check how much campaigns are paying the same as you are. This provides flexibility and allows our advertisers to manage and customize their campaigns 100%.

Useful links:

1. Index: PopMyAds | Popunder Adnetwork
  2. Contact us: Contact Us
  3. Sign up: Sign Up | PopMyAds

We provide support 24/7. You can reach us at our contact form or email address: support ( at ) popmyads.com. Skype: popmyads

All questions, suggestions, observations, are very welcome. We are here to help and do business together, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | PopMyAds

106 comments
You can explain this:

- Daily payments, up to 7 days

unclear - payments daily or for 7 days?

yesterday I started the process of payment but still nothing happens

screen37.png

Paid after a few days - but the general impression is negative.

Significantly reduced the number of impressions - almost three times less than the real one.

That's why I broke up with PopMyAds.

I'm going back to my old PopAds PopAds - Home

Hello,

Thanks for feedback.

To clarify, we pay within 1-7 days. Usually, we process everything within 24 hours.

Users who have been getting discrepancy on their impressions please feel free to contact us by email, I am sure we can work something out. Please contact us to support@popmyads.com

Thanks everyone for business, we have been working very hard with all of our affiliates these days.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

Hello,

Thanks for feedback.

To clarify, we pay within 1-7 days. Usually, we process everything within 24 hours.

Users who have been getting discrepancy on their impressions please feel free to contact us by email, I am sure we can work something out. Please contact us to support@popmyads.com

Thanks everyone for business, we have been working very hard with all of our affiliates these days.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

My site has about 3,000 impressions a day.
In your advertising I had all 800-900 - where is 2200 impressions?
Nothing about how you did not answer?

Hello,

Thanks for feedback.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

Hello,

You need to understand that impressions of your site are not the same as visits counted by our system. Users need to click on your page for the popunder to appear and load, and after advertisement is shown, it will count as one impression by our system. Users that enter your site and don't make any click on it don't get the popunder, this is why you see less numbers in the reports. This is common and normal with popunder advertising agencies.

I hope this clears the situation.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

No, that's not true - Sir I worked with many advertisers
- nobody asked click on the pop-under banner
- this is nonsense - - can not click, no account in this way
it's not good and I advise to eject it from the practice because you will ruin the you job

We are very sorry you feel that way, feel free to contact us if you wish to resume your work with us.

We have thousands of publishers websites working with our adnetwork, they chose us for a reason.

Thanks everyone for feedback.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

Hello,

Thanks for feedback.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds Support

some of the users have adblocker so you will see them in statistics, but they will not see the popup.
i have ~5000 visitors a day but around 2000 imps on popups and ads (not with popmyads.)

@maxs are adult forums are ok for your popups?

First 3 days my rate was 0.48 , after that droped to 0.29. I was pleased with that 0.48 but 0.29 its not so bad. Maybe you know reason for rate drop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back