Shared PhotonServers Shared Hosting 1Gbit, $4.99/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello intel415,

Sorry my msn, yahoo, and gtalk support has been taken over by my staff and i will be mostly looking into technical issues and tickets.

You can PM me here, I will be coming on MSN and other support at times.

Thanks & Regards

Great customer service. Don't forget to ake advantage of the 50% off now if you want to order a plan, the price is unbeatable and affordable. being a happy customer for last couple of months. Thanks Spooge Bob

Bought another package. Photon servers are really good. Now plz transfer my site <_<

ffs dont spam >.<
e49xbb.png

bought plan lets see how it will go...

i have made payment but its still showing unpaid i sent from libertyreserve

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U7137718
Date: 9/27/2010 19:56
Batch: 45620570
Sent To: U5423693
Amount: $4.99
Memo: PhotonServers - Invoice #1291 Donrulezz from wjunction

@Donrulezz. Your account has been activated.

Sorry for the late response, due to Power Cut on our location.

We are having a small issue as seen yesterday on the Liberty Reserve module not taking up the automatic system.

We will fix that issue so it does not happen in the future.

Have a good time.

Thanks & Regards

Can you tell us what's with the high server loads ? I can't even submit a ticket because the support system is on the .NL server.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i5/326b734f.png[/slide]

well this is getting annoying :S load spikes appear very oftenly and it kills my sites speed - im losing visitors and downloads. seems that i must move again... damn :(

Hello,

We have 2 Support Staff, and also the main issue was that I had a power cut and the admin part is what i do.

2 days without power at our home, so i could access internet via the office only.

About the server load, yes there is an issue which has been occurring today, which I myself am working very hard to solve this issue.

I will update all shortly.

@adanrott, yes we will soon be having more staff. As i am going up in agreement with a few people, well they will also be from Kenya aswell who currently work at ISP's on 24 Hour shifts.

We will also be buying more dedicated servers to provide VPS's therefore we will be having more staff.

I am still in negotiation with them on the pay and the hours they will work for me.

Thanks & Regards

Yup site is Up now and on very good speed ...thank you for fast support ...!!

But am not able to take Full Backup....so der is no fix rather than change to VPS ??

@jasb007, the full backup issue on your account is due to the high space on your cpanel and the big space mysql is taking, therefore when it goes to do a Backup, it starts it and at the middle it stops taking the backup.

I personally will try to backup your account and terminate it and re-create it hope that will solve the issue.

Thanks & Regards

@vorazeal, we suspend the account if you do not comply with the DMCA.

Once you have complied we unsuspend you that is if its not suspended.

Thanks & Regards

@zeroseven we are having some issues with the server, which is being looked into already by the technicians aswell.

We will update once everything is fine.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back