This getting real silly now.

Database errors again.

Invalid SQL:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM ibf_user LIKE 'username';

MySQL Error : Got error 28 from storage engine
Error Number : 1030
Request Date : Wednesday, October 20th 2010 @ 04:05:33 PM
Error Date : Wednesday, October 20th 2010 @ 04:05:33 PM

Please sort this we can't keep going on like this. You will be lots of customers less very soon.

My sites are down again..why r u troubling ur clients nowadays?

Do you think spongebob tuned off his server just to trouble his clients..or you expect 100% uptime ??

Most of the time downtime is not under the host but the DC from which the server is....

Hope to see your sites up soon..

Hello all,

I just noticed this right now as have been busy so came online right now seems like an issue with the MySQL causing the problem.

The server has been reset and also had a internal server issue which is fixed sorry for all these issues.

Thanks & Regards

I'm sure you guys are fixing the problem. But i'm getting slightly annoyed.
My ticket number is 859440.
The reply i got was telling me to reboot the VPS. (I'm on the Value plan which means I only have the cpanel not the vps access.)

@Ashman ticket was replied to, Sorry it seemed like someone changed your DNS that your site was pointing to a server that had Kloxo installed which when i viewed your website i could see the Kloxo welcome screen.

I have reverted back to the original ones.

Thanks & Regards

@pankaj your site has been unsuspended.

Sorry for the issue its a billing issue will be sorted today .

Thanks & Regards

@ all you can now get 50%OFF on shared hosting! :)

Server is down. Tried sending email to support but not receiving emails.

Code:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[URL="http://us.mc1130.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=root@server1.photonservers.com"]root@server1.photonservers.com[/URL]
    (ultimately generated from [URL="http://us.mc1130.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=support@photonservers.com"]support@photonservers.com[/URL])
    retry timeout exceeded

Hey sorry for that seems like a big DDOS going on, which is blocking port 80. Need to reboot some of the ports and all.

I am waiting for a the server admin to fix the issue as we have added a server admin now.

You can verify because you can access your cpanel without any issues.

Thanks & Regards

Sponge Bob

Hey bro sometimes my sites open on RDP but i cannot open on my home connection, plus none of the users can access it .. nor the Photonservers.com or .info ...

Kindly please update us of the present situation

We had a issue with one abusive user on the box that was using way more then supposed to! We got that resolved and we gurantee there will be NO more problems in the future! Also, just a note we are offering a great deal right now! 50% OFF the first month! Try us out on our new hardware!

Use: 50OFF to get first month off of hosting! Great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back