PayPal limited my account for no reason, now I can't send money or withdraw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something they've didn't told you is that you CAN transfer your money to someone else's account. You can write to them, to transfer you your cash to some other paypal account (friends, relatives), so you can withdraw it.
They are keeping this as secret, hoping, that you will eventually give up on your money, and left it with them. That is how they became successful in the first place.

They've kept my money for a year, and all of a sudden, they've sent me a letter, that I can transfer my money to some other account. So, because they've seen I have no intention to back off, and leave my cash with them, they've offered this final solution, that was there all the time.

And they said if I wanna remove my limitation on my current PayPal, I'd have to top up the $1000+ on that other account.

Don't pay them, i did this and they perm closed both accounts and refuse to refund me. They owe me thousands of dollars and refuse to give it back.

I recommend you go with 2checkout.com. There are promo codes to get free setup.

what did you provide to paypal from first days?

i reply them with my ID card and my bank statement with address using the email they sent to me , i not sure did they see my email or not ,as it was return back ,asking me to use contact us in their site , but after a day my pp was back when i login , it was no more limited ,hope that my experience give those having this problem some confidence on getting back their pp account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back