Patna Brothers Launch Website To Give Zuckerberg’s Facebook Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

Working out of a one-room apartment in Patna, two brothers — Nilay Singh and Ankur Singh — are taking on Mark Zuckerberg. They have launched a new social networking website Jumpbook, which they claim offers much more than Facebook does.

“Our website contains 5-in-1 feature that also contains a social networking website, a market place, quiz application, forum and blog. All these applications are involved in our website in our system,” Nilay Singh told CNN-IBN.
But achieving all this has not been very easy for Nilay and Ankur. Brought up amid much financial hardship, Nilay learned website designing at a local computer institute, after he had to quit studying engineering so that his brother could complete his education. Since then, he and his brother have been working tirelessly towards creating Jumpbook.

Source - Patna brothers launch website to give Zuckerberg's Facebook competition - Firstpost

Jumpbook - http://www.jumpbook.in

23 comments
It seems like a very sloppy web site.

lol..

hCgpeEG.png
6HXw1s4.png

Donate to us ? or donate us :|

wpfkBzZ.png

Surley they don't think that can compete with facebook, It may be a big hit in india
But i my self don't know of many people that are out side of India that will actually go and register on a .in domain.
They should have at least bought the .com but some one seems to have registered it in California a few weeks ago.

It seems like a very sloppy web site.

lol..

hCgpeEG.png
6HXw1s4.png

Donate to us ? or donate us :|

wpfkBzZ.png

Surley they don't think that can compete with facebook, It may be a big hit in india
But i my self don't know of many people that are out side of India that will actually go and register on a .in domain.
They should have at least bought the .com but some one seems to have registered it in California a few weeks ago.

Well, Facebook is a sloppy website. :P

It looks like shit and it's not even Responsive. Those "brothers" need to get their shit together and learn some proper front-end coding/presentation/design.

Kinda funny :/

I just believe all the need is money as they are asking for some investors and they seeking some attention. If they know WJ they must have create social network in less than one hour using "Social Engine"

Why does one needs spends time , if the thing which has done is already existed and same as it is. If so they shouldnt ask for funds.

And i just lol when seeing the lines they said "servers are crashing" we , i think then they must do some research here in this forum .

I would happily donate them since they are telling "donate us" xD

On Topic:
What is unique? Not even the domain, it is a rip of facebook. Concept is good but there are tons of groups on FB which act as marketplace :|

Think of something unique. Oh and think about being donated to somebody in himalayas with no internet, how will you feel?

What? I know they didn't code this... Looking at the site I've seen very similarities in the theme.

Right-Click: View Source

var oCore = {'core.is_admincp': false,

Looking at my site and viewing the source, I see the very same var oCore. Google that quote or view source:

Social Networking Community - Powered By PHPFox

It comes up as phpFox.

This domain does not have a valid license.

Validate » PHPFox - Social Networking Script

I for one own and maintain a legit phpFox site, so shall I become the next facebook too?

Last edited:
oh yay, i'll get phpfox too and create the facebook killer! ;)

and it gets even better, it seems they are using nulled phpfox engine.... lol

lol xD , I'm sure, They think they're the only webmaster around in india! -_- Die fag die! and thanks for the shame tag for indians! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back