OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time we do not support sales thru WebMoney. We might in the future but we do not feel the need at this time send an email to sales@oteupload.com and can work something out if you cannot purchase via any other methods. Hope this helps.

2 or 3 days ago i added them to my website as my primary host.....i was expecting sales but nothing so far.....i got 2 referrals but no sales...is this a bug?or my sales didn't count?

When I try to order the files by Name I receive this error

Code:
https://www.oteupload.com/my_files/3743/sort_field_file_name/sort_order_down/index0.php

The file you were looking for could not be found

Possible causes of this error could be:
  • The file expired
  • The file was deleted by its owner
  • The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

When I try to order the files by Name I receive this error

Code:
https://www.oteupload.com/my_files/3743/sort_field_file_name/sort_order_down/index0.php

The file you were looking for could not be found

Possible causes of this error could be:
  • The file expired
  • The file was deleted by its owner
  • The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

Fixed please check now.

2 or 3 days ago i added them to my website as my primary host.....i was expecting sales but nothing so far.....i got 2 referrals but no sales...is this a bug?or my sales didn't count?

after 2 days you replied and might be you forgot me..........kindly reply asap some reasonable answer......so i can decide that i'll carry with ote or not...

after 2 days you replied and might be you forgot me..........kindly reply asap some reasonable answer......so i can decide that i'll carry with ote or not...

You was not ignored. I thought i replied your pm, but that pm was not from you. Well sales goes with luck there is nothing we can do about it. we have users making 20 to 30+ sales each and everyday. Well all i can say is to work hard and wait for good days.

Hi I'm planning to start upload using Oteupload and buy a premiun account and I see a old post about download limit each day in Oteupload.

I would like to know if it still happening and how much I can download per day

Thanks

Team is working on the site will update here when the issue is solved.

Hi I'm planning to start upload using Oteupload and buy a premiun account and I see a old post about download limit each day in Oteupload.

I would like to know if it still happening and how much I can download per day

Thanks

Yes we do have a 60GB Daily download limit.

Site is now back up. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Last edited:
anyone else having error uploading right now? im using zoom file uploader. upload gets to 100% but returns with error: download link not found.
i already tried uploading using web upload and flash upload but its stuck at generating links

Guys we are working on it. I will inform you all when the uploading issue is solved.

NOTE:

Issue is now been solved. Thanks all for your patients

Last edited:
Hey OTE!!!
My request is rejected. I do not understand why my request to be rejected.
Please check my account , check each sale and you will know I'm not cheating.

2013-05-11 $543.30 REJECTED

My user id : thanglong
Please check back . Tks you OTE.

Hey OTE!!!
My request is rejected. I do not understand why my request to be rejected.
Please check my account , check each sale and you will know I'm not cheating.

2013-05-11 $543.30 REJECTED

My user id : thanglong
Please check back . Tks you OTE.

Your payout was not rejected. It did happend in past also but we always thought its a small bug but right now we are working on this bug. Because system itself rejected some users payouts which sounds really understandable to all of you but its true. Please stay tuned we are working on it and promise will not take more then some few hours to fix this.

web money and paysafe card is not working for buy preminum accounts

Paysafecard will work next week. But Webmoney we have no plan recive payment from this pay gateway. Therefore we will change our premium page today and webmoney option will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back