OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you answer PM about payments?Or answer here, in topic:
Can i have more then 1 request in the same time?(Ex: i request in 14 and request again in 29)

so, only 1 payment/month?
Maybe they should think again about this!!
Pay in 13 and 28 , to have another 2 days to request.
I think they can handle 2 requests/month!

Last edited:
so, only 1 payment/month?
Maybe they should think again about this!!
Pay in 13 and 28 , to have another 2 days to request.
I think they can handle 2 requests/month!

@thousand it seems you get your answer already. Well we will think to have more then 2 payouts in a month, but for now we have no plans for it. In order to get paid in just 2 weeks request your payout every 14th or 29th.

Last edited:
In order to get paid in just 2 weeks request your payout every 14th and 29th.
But then i will have 2 payouts requests in the same time.That's why i asked....
If i request in 14 (in 29 will be pending the request made on 14 ).So there will be 2 requests if i request again in 29(knowing that you pay on 30 and 15)
Or is it allowed to do so?

Last edited:
But then i will have 2 payouts requests in the same time.That's why i asked....
If i request in 14 (in 29 will be pending the request made on 14 ).So there will be 2 requests if i request again in 29.....
Or is it allowed to do so?

@thousand no you cannot. My mistake i was going to write "OR" instead of "and" Please accept my apologizes for this mistake.

Last edited:
@thousand no you cannot. My mistake i was going to write "OR" instead of "and" Please accept my apologizes for this mistake.
No problem!!
Hope you can find a solution....(EX: pay on 28 and 13 instead of 30 and 15->will be 2 payouts/month).

And one more thing (if not to much to ask):
Can you add another column to report (or detailed reports) with "last downloaded".
Or in "my files" instead of modified to be column with last download.This will help us a lot to know when our files will be deleted for expire date.

Last edited:
MY user ID is : sharejav
i requested on 21/4 but that request is rejected.
you've said it's a mistake .
you've told me request again and will receive the money within a few hours.
but my request is still pending.
2013-05-17 $171.00 PENDING
when do I get paid?? Tks

ote ,do you have pp as payout option , not pp cash card . in my pp acc ok and i don mind fee

We dont offer PayPal as a payout option. You can request via any of the other methods tho.

MY user ID is : sharejav
i requested on 21/4 but that request is rejected.
you've said it's a mistake .
you've told me request again and will receive the money within a few hours.
but my request is still pending.
2013-05-17 $171.00 PENDING
when do I get paid?? Tks

Payout will be sent on the 30th with all others.

OteJohn Hello, I am new User, how the $ 10 fixed?

You get $10.00 of the original sale. No rebills.

I tested Myself, your cookies doesnt work.
See account MS_Michael.

I saw when he made his account with teamviewer-It's made from my link (he didnt buy premium) ....but is not under my refferal!!
He also activated his account.So his account is created today , cant be inactive (i read some pages in this thread and i saw you delete inactive refferals-But is not the case, he just made his account today!)
Can you tell me why?Maybe i missed something!

Check my account and let me know if something is not working.But looks like is not working , i also created an test account from one of my links (User Account: kenny_2289) and is not showing under my refferals!
Please check: My affiliate link: free2713

Last edited:
ote ,do you have pp as payout option , not pp cash card . in my pp acc ok and i don mind fee

No we do not offer paypal payouts.

I tested Myself, your cookies doesnt work.
See account MS_Michael.

I saw when he made his account with teamviewer-It's made from my link (he didnt buy premium) ....but is not under my refferal!!
He also activated his account.So his account is created today , cant be inactive (i read some pages in this thread and i saw you delete inactive refferals-But is not the case, he just made his account today!)
Can you tell me why?Maybe i missed something!

Check my account and let me know if something is not working.But looks like is not working , i also created an test account from one of my links (User Account: kenny_2289) and is not showing under my refferals!
Please check: My affiliate link: free2713

I have checked and there is no issue with our cookies. Please try again to check i am sure you have done something wrong which i really have no idea what.

No we do not offer ppd.

Hi OTE
why My request is rejected
MY user ID is : xshemale
I can guarantee that I'm not cheating
Please check each sale
thank you

Yes sure i have checked your account. I have added your credit back into your account. Please request your payout and you will get paid the next payout date. For more information we have replied your email also, you can read it as well.

I'm sorry for ask but I don't understand how works the format for remote upload.
Some help?

Please send an email at Helpdesk@OTEUpload.com. I you need help in remote upload.

Note for Tankred

@Tankred please check your pm.

I got paid finally:)
Seems like eveything went back to normal...
Sales and rebills are fine,if the money will be paid on time,
OTE will be the NB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back