OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OTE John

FTP and zoom uploader not working..

ofe3U6J.jpg

@OTE John Please image control...

All filehost active.(green)-----oteupload inactive.(black)

and FTP upload not working.

mc1gohp.jpg

@Schumacher did you watched the video and followed it. And yes FTP is working very fine in my side are you sure you are putting the right information. If you still not able to make them work add me in your skype and let me help you out.

1 any one have payment proof this host paying or not ?
2 this host giving premium account for uploader ?
3 after request payout how many days will paid ?

Yes they pay.
If you request from the 1st to the 15th you will be paid on the 30th, if you request from the 15th to the 30th you will be paid on the 15th.

Hello,

It seems that you get the answer for your 1st and 3rd question. About the 2nd please send me a pm with your username.

Amazing Hosting site. Has the best support i ever seen in a hosting site. And has such great speeds thanks again guys for everything. And for all the Payouts :)

Best Hosting site <3

Dear Users,

All the payouts has been send.

We are sorry about the delays in payouts from weekly payouts. As many of you know we are switching back to the old system of two payout periods per month. The dates are as before 15th and 30th of each month. We are really sorry about the delays but we are back 100% and better than ever we will not be missing any payouts. We have in the past all payouts have now been sent.

If there are any issues OTE Stephen will be back beginning tomorrow, and I will be here as always to answer any support questions.

We are here to stay we are sorry about the delays from the past but everything is now fixed and we have partnered with a very trusted exchange service and we will not have any issues with obtaining WMZ or LR as we had before.

What happens?
Expect to pay a Webmoney, where asked for, you send money in a PayPal Cash Card!?
Please send me money where I asked, I did not ask Paypal payment card especially with that number!
And nor anyone else came in to put other data account because I requested payment, if you search just a few pages ago I asked!

What happens?
Expect to pay a Webmoney, where asked for, you send money in a PayPal Cash Card!?
Please send me money where I asked, I did not ask Paypal payment card especially with that number!
And nor anyone else came in to put other data account because I requested payment, if you search just a few pages ago I asked!

Hello,

I have just added back your amount into your account. Please do not use the paypal cash card we send last night. Request your payout again you will get paid in next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back