OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@otestephen if i set the limit to 5gb can free users download up to that size very importent for me as my traffic upgrades to premium by big files

@otestephen if i set the limit to 5gb can free users download up to that size very importent for me as my traffic upgrades to premium by big files

Yes you can allow your users to download whatever amount you wish, by changing the amount in your My Account page. This can be set between 400MB and 10GB.

I hope the new design won't slow the loading of any pages in the site.
Thanks for the effort. Greatly appreciate that.

I hope the new design won't slow the loading of any pages in the site.
Thanks for the effort. Greatly appreciate that.

We are testing it extremely hard to ensure that we do not run into any issues like this. That is part of the reason that it is taking so long. We will continue releasing sneak peeks until it is released.

I can't remote upload from my premium rapidshare acc, pls check!

@hd1026 Its working on our end can you please send me a screen-shot with the error message you are receiving so that i can forward it to our support team.

what the happen with my account when there are many reported DCMA? Just deleted files?

Yes,for more information about this please send an email to Support@OTEUpload.com.

Hi

The payout options on the first page are valid?
Do u still pay via paypal?Wich one is the faster/safer: paypal or webmoney?

site load slow some days now
and many ads
even im premium user
one click 3 popups open

Pop-up ads are disabled for premium users you should not have a problem with this anymore.

Hi Stephen,

Please solve jdownloader problem, important... Thanks in advance

As I said before there is not much we can do with them. Their support is very slow compared to any other company. Please ask your users to use Internet Download Manger or Mipony which are both much better than Jdownloader on our ends, and the test of all of our users.

Hi

The payout options on the first page are valid?
Do u still pay via paypal?Wich one is the faster/safer: paypal or webmoney?

Yes we do payout through PayPal but a notice about payouts will be released along with our new update soon.

download speed is 1-2 mb/Sec, whats going on ? overload ?

slower and slower each day, what is going on ?

No its not, more than 10000 users have no issues with speed other than you therefore our support team has no such information about your issue. If you feel this is less than enough feel free to send an email to support@oteupload.com

im waiting so long this eveing for files to appear by ftp upload

@ps2gameman this happens once a month when a user uploads his files thorough FTP and they do not appear in their file-manger if you face this issue again please just removed your files you have uploaded thorough FTP from the FTP box and upload them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back