OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTE Stephen, do you mean I'm lying. Yes it was damn slow and now its better. And when its slow, I'll take screenshots
to put them here and show you.

OTE Stephen, do you mean I'm lying. Yes it was damn slow and now its better. And when its slow, I'll take screenshots
to put them here and show you.

No I was not saying this, I was telling you that sometimes the speed changes it is not always going to be the top speed your provider can go. We give the best possible speeds that we can.

Today is the 15th of the month. Let's see how the schedule goes...

Payments will be sent out between today and the 20th. We have it set up so that a few payments will be going out each day due to the high number of requests.

Thanks for understanding.

report:

this site is sharing fake files. it is very annoying

http://jav4share.net/

Thanks for this in the future report to Support@OTEUpload.com

i think you need disable request payout button if the last request still pending

Will be done in the new design dont worry.

Hi Stephen, Why Paypal Us Card Only? I don't have any cards. I can't request WMZ. Because My wmz mini.

This is coming in the new update more details coming soon. Thanks.

I have been requesting payment option - Paypal. But today, the system has replaced it with Paypal US card only.

I don't know what Paypal US card means.

Last edited:
Our Affiliate Team said that you cannot request more then 1 payout if you already have your requesting payment therefore you will get paid what you first request and the rest will be added into your account. I hope you can understand this its our Affiliate rules. However we have fixed the issue and no one will able to request more then 1 time if the last payout is not paid.

16th - 30th requests should be summed up because the request button was active.

You are holding too much money for a very very long period of time.

I have been requesting payment option - Paypal. But today, the system has replaced it with Paypal US card only.

I don't know what Paypal US card means.

We are switching from using PayPal as a payout option but US users who use PayPal will still be able to use PayPal Cash Cards. They are similar to Moneypak and can be loaded to the user's account. For more information find it here: PayPal Cash Cards.

i send u pm kindly pls check my PM and reply me mate

Replied. Thanks.

16th - 30th requests should be summed up because the request button was active.

You are holding too much money for a very very long period of time.

All requests are as they are setup, dont worry. My reccomendation is to wait to the day before the time closing, for example between 16th-30th request on the 30th.

i just uploaded a 1gb file and its saying only premium users can download plz look into this

This issue has been solved in the upcoming update. The support and development teams are aware of this and the other issues. Thanks.

noted. just wondering if any action will be taken though.

------------

just noticed that another site also using oteupload to share strictly fake files. now i guess i have this figured out...

Thanks for reporting it. Please report similar issues to Support@OTEUpload.com.

please check your PM

Replied now.

site is loading slow. Can you please check? Thanks.

Site should be running good just ran a test upload and got perfect speed for my connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back