Status
Not open for further replies.
other filehosting still have the option of payment via Paypal.........I hope that Oron will fix this problem soon
and the largest forums stiil support Oron;)

Can't you request a payout when you have already one pending? I had a pending PP request and I wanted to try another one like Webmoney for the newly accumulated $100+ But the request page does not allow me to do so. The requested button is kinda like faded and un-clickable. ):

Yes, I'd like to know this, too.

when did you request ? and are you the ones whose account approved on 10th of Feb. or before?

I would certainly wont like to reveal the date and amount...Believe me....i got paid...just have some patience...i am 200% sure that they are paying. :)

They are still carrying out PP requests...because i have a proof of that also about recent PP payout...Dont Panic mates...Worst days are over...

me.......When can we expect payment at PayPal and if you will fix this troubles

Dear ORON User,

Thank you for contacting ORON support. We appreciate your business.

Sorry, we don't have such information, but we are solving the problem.

Thank you

hope for the best B-)

me.......When can we expect payment at PayPal and if you will fix this troubles

Dear ORON User,

Thank you for contacting ORON support. We appreciate your business.

Sorry, we don't have such information, but we are solving the problem.

Thank you

hope for the best B-)

i'm sure, payments by paypal will be resolved very soon :)
the real problem is that customer can not buy premiums for paypal :(
nobody knows if paypal back :facepalm:

i just got another sell today, and my payment still pending, so they gonna pay out by paypal or not?

They said they still pay by paypal when was i email them last time, but now it already 10 day

you guy think i should change to be WMZ?

why you guys just not try to give time and read some comments before replying to thread already told lot of time by lot of users that they are facing same issue and i myself replied 4 times that webmoney payments are also pending.

If i change Payment to webmoney...then do i have to provide the wmzid or the email id?

Noob question...but its better to clear the doubt...

Can somebody please help in this regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back