Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to worry if you didnt uploaded warrez on your account, they will approve it ;)

Requested payment with alertpay for the first time 2 days ago, never used alertpay before , hope it will be ok.

The guys who requested and recieved payments; can you please state ehich payment processor you requested for. That may give us a hint to choose.

2012-02-11 02:02:58 160.48 $ pending (AP)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I was allowed to alertpay, waiting for payment, tell when you switch

when did you get approved?(i mean your pending not your account ) and do you generate sales.i started to think they dont approve because i can't generate new sales since my account has been approved

I was allowed to alertpay, waiting for payment, tell when you switch

s26qsj9v.jpg

2012-02-11 02:02:58 160.48 $ pending (AP)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

when did you get approved?(i mean your pending not your account ) and do you generate sales.i started to think they dont approve because i can't generate new sales since my account has been approved

I don't think it about sell, Because after my account approved, I got 1 Rebill and 1 Sell, But now my payment still pending, already 4-5 day, I've email them yesterday, and they said no need to switch to Alertpay, They still pay by Paypal but have to wait :(

I don't think it about sell, Because after my account approved, I got 1 Rebill and 1 Sell, But now my payment still pending, already 4-5 day, I've email them yesterday, and they said no need to switch to Alertpay, They still pay by Paypal but have to wait :(

thats good atleast

What is my account pending payment approval
they will account for approval to pay any account will be locked
I thought someone was first approved to approve the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back