Status
Not open for further replies.
303 comments
sales and rebills are fine, but lower than usual ( because no paypal and also not posted anything for almost 1 month).

They still pay with paypal ? I sent them email during the week-end and they said no .

less then before , because they have no paypal to pay and those who use to pay by reseller i think we will never got any commission on that sales of rebills, hope they got paypal asap back

PS:

you request a payout after approve of account ?

and you got payment yet if yes or no ?

i have i pending paypal payment, how the fuck am i suppose to get it now?

Calm the "fuck" down, take a deep breath and relax a little.

Why worry about things you yourself can not change at this moment in time?

If it's a huge issue for you then switch the "fuck" to another payout solution...

Search for the forum GFY then search there for Oron and you will find the answer to your Oron/PayPal questions. As far as PayPal re-instating any File Hosts accounts that have been suspended, well I would not hold my breathe waiting for that to happen out of fear of suffocation.

I got my payment in oron..no issues .. I was only concerned abt the sales...i did not got anys sales frm long time......hope geting back paypal soonn....

OH!!!! I just know that they stop pay out by paypal, i already asked by Paypal

how can i change to be Alertpay? i have Alertpay account too

yes

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

it was approve after my account is approved and got the payment. i made a request whn the oron was closed...or my account was nt approved

I I requested payment 6 days ago (2012-02-10 09:32:29) but today not Approved ( Pending...). I have one payment complete after my account is approved. This is the 2nd request and it is pending.... But I believe in Oron. Oron is pro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back