Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is no "need" to backup my words. Maybe for you but not for me. And i didn´t say that i got any payment or even requested for it. Just that everything is running normal and only Paypal right now isnt working, thats all.

How can you say everything is running normal when you haven't tested if they paid you or not :facepalm:

Obviously "normal" for them imples that they count stats + they pay you this week.

So they just count stats? Great! :facepalm: Oh look my Rapidshare account count downloads too :facepalm:

I'm not asking you show proof of earnings, which I agree would be unwise. Its a reasonable request to ask that you or other people making these claims go on teamviewer with a trusted member or moderator to add some authenticity to your claims.

Sorry, I did not get the "teamviewer" part since I wasn't aware of this tool.

Guess what, I'm currently waiting for payment (requested it yesterday and still pending at the moment which is normal). As soon as I get paid, I will do this "teamviewer" stuff you requested with a moderator and he'll be able to testify.

Happy ? :)

Guess what, I'm currently waiting for payment (requested it yesterday and still pending at the moment which is normal). As soon as I get paid, I will do this "teamviewer" stuff you requested with a moderator and he'll be able to testify.

via paypal or alertpay or webmoney ?

This is not normal! I ask every sunday and i have Pay every monday
But now i wait... PayPal not work anymore with ORON

Those who got approved are ur stats like usual or gettin huge spikes?
cause most of rival hosts are gone like MU,FSC,FS etc.

What I can say is that my stats in terms of DLs are much higher (+30% minimum), but in terms of sales are just as B4, which means a great improvement considering the fact that there is no PP at the moment.

But this is just my case, maybe others have different stats.

Oron paying? NO!

And you can be sure that Oron is shi**ing on their uploaders.
Changing terms all the time and NO support at all.

DO NOT USE ORON!

Last edited:
The guys who are saying Oron has approved their accounts is totally fake claim. They are not approving any accounts, neither any news about it. If they have approved, they should have sent an email to you atleast. Post that email screenshot, if your claim is genuine.

ok after 500 Posts next Reply from me here:))

You are right Guys Oron is not Dead,the Bitches Register here new Accounts and say

"Acc Approved"

GTFO

Go and Scam other People Bitches.

I ask me why No Mod or Admin close this shit here not?!

Oron is giving no Support here they Hide his Fucking Asses Behind Fake Accounts and No one check this here.

For all People that still waiting after xxx Posts i can only :)) about you.

Kids wake up and find a other Solution this Hoster is Gone since over a week now!

Good Luck[trollface]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back