Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
status_APPROVED.png
:)
status_APPROVED.png 30-May-2011 18:45 831
Bother to check the date on that? this image is obviously a leftover of the now defunct affiliate program.
ORON IS DEAD. You need to accept that, grieve and move on.

Its suprising why Oron stopped affiliate, I thought it was russain based and hence give shit about DMCA! I dont understand this!

bad reputation , i think all filehosts will reborn but under new domains ... The question is how much time we have to wait .. 1 week ? 1 month?

Its not stoped, they just cleaning it from idiots and trolls. My Account still generating sales and rebills (at least not with paypal clients these days, but cc processing ones..) Also PP is comming back i guess, they blocked them some weeks before and they returned, maybe now just dealing on higher processing fees).

Its not stoped, they just cleaning it from idiots and trolls. My Account still generating sales and rebills (at least not with paypal clients these days, but cc processing ones..) Also PP is comming back i guess, they blocked them some weeks before and they returned, maybe now just dealing on higher processing fees).
ohai there there mr. oron employee. nice 19 posts you made about oron.
i guess the guys watching this thread can go back to uploading to oron knowing they have your word on it :D

Same here. And I totally agree with the PP issue.

ohai there there mr. oron employee. nice 19 posts you made about oron.
i guess the guys watching this thread can go back to uploading to oron knowing they have your word on it :d

lol
Are U one of the brave guys that called Oron dead during previous PP issue 7 months ago, claiming they already left Oron for good ? And you're still here ?
C'mon, haven't U found another great hoster, that pays in time (such as turbobit or rapidgator) or maybe these newborn players are just scam.. ? 8-)

I understand that some of U might loose patience and faith, but please don't speak when you don't know what's going on.

I'm gonna have a good time reading these "prophetic" posts in a month or so... :P

i should start thinking about selling some kind of "filehosters internals ebook" on clickbank these days instead of still trying to sell premium download accounts lol...

Same here. And I totally agree with the PP issue.

lol
Are U one of the brave guys that called Oron dead during previous PP issue 7 months ago, claiming they already left Oron for good ? And you're still here ?
C'mon, haven't U found another great hoster, that pays in time (such as turbobit or rapidgator) or maybe these newborn players are just scam.. ? 8-)

I understand that some of U might loose patience and faith, but please don't speak when you don't know what's going on.

I'm gonna have a good time reading these "prophetic" posts in a month or so... :P
...and just like that, another oron employee appears. Registered a month apart from one another and both spend your time posting only positive replies to oron threads... lol.
I admire your commitment to your employer but people will ultimately see it for what it is, drivel.

You're right, I couldn't, because I'm not wrong. Here are the facts for those not following:
- Link to affiliate program and page are gone.
- All of the "oron is fine, i been approved" comments are coming from using who have zero to low post count, any posts they do have are made up almost entirely of positive comments and rebukes to negative oron comments.
- Oron is milking what they can from users stupid enough to hold on this long.

I am no official eather, i am just sick of people sitting in there panic-rooms and nothing else to do instead of spreading with there indian knowledge and feeding the trolls.

Just use your brain! Reviewing about a hundret of thounsands accounts takes time (fact no 1)

Making the right deals now for surviving into the long-rung takes even more time (fact no 2 )

Otherwise they would have allready taken money and run the hills. This was´t happen for now like with other services driven by stupid drug dealers trying to make some quick cash and fucking with people (like megaupload, filesonic and so on...) (fact no 3)

At least but not last there are accounts allready approved and working like they worked before. Problems with Paypals have been always the case, thats not really a new thing and also other companys generating net income and processing over Paypal having the same issues some time... this must has nothing to do with latest events and i am sure it hasn´t much to do with it.

Please excuse me good sir but I must say that your post means diddly squat to me.
Code:
[URL]http://bayimg.com/PaMPEaAde[/URL]
Anyone who has a higher post count than xx and posts something other than glowing reviews for Oron, please feel free to come forward. I won't hold my breath ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back