Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ORON User,

Please wait, you will be notified in case your account is approved.

Thank you for contacting ORON support. We appreciate your business.

I got today that e-mail. Maybe there is hope :facepalm:

my account was approved instantly on the same day they started to do this so called "anual review process". but still have open payment pending about xx,xxx,xx, for over 7 days now. I Guess its all about paypal not working right. Will wait until the end of the weak, if nothing will happen and support not talking whats going on i will leave the boat and delte all files. the most frustrating thing is that you don´t get any news whats going on, thats hardly unprofessional...

my account was approved instantly on the same day they started to do this so called "anual review process". but still have open payment pending about xx,xxx,xx, for over 7 days now. I Guess its all about paypal not working right. Will wait until the end of the weak, if nothing will happen and support not talking whats going on i will leave the boat and delte all files. the most frustrating thing is that you don´t get any news whats going on, thats hardly unprofessional...

You can not delete your files ;))

status_APPROVED.png
:)

you can not delete your files but ...........However, you can delete them from forum and change with another filehosting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back