Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you delete yours? You updated your threads at pbb 40 minutes ago, and all links are Oron links, alive and well! So, stop saying one thing here while doing opposite!

WTF the paypal is working you slob, no one is free labour.
Just wait and tomorow you will all see the paypal button back on.
You pathetic demoralizing excuse for uploader

fukitolji0.JPG

Advertisements are pop-ed up at BB .

Seems like PP issue will take much longer than expected. They decide to get money from advertisements for a while .

WTF the paypal is working you slob, no one is free labour.
Just wait and tomorow you will all see the paypal button back on.
You pathetic demoralizing excuse for uploader

i don't quite understand how paypal can be working when there's no way to select paypal as payment :D

i do find your tone kinda sexy, though. almost makes me want to work under you as well, in case you plan to hire more people and are hot, of course ;P

just wondering, how can resellers sell accounts via paypal and we as affiliates cannot? i checked one of the resellers and during checkout, paypal button is alive.... wtf?!?

just wondering, how can resellers sell accounts via paypal and we as affiliates cannot? i checked one of the resellers and during checkout, paypal button is alive.... wtf?!?

WTF?!?! Guys! Are you serious?!?!?! You are don't understand how reselers work??? Are you don't know how is reselers earn on our files and we have 0 $ ??? :facepalm: OMG :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

because obviously resellers have their own paypal accounts :facepalm: thats why you call them resellers

i believe in future, all those hardcore downloader wont buy from the download page, because they already know where can get cheaper premium account

ok paypal does have a telephone number so cant oron solve this matter within hours?

PayPal Customer Service:

1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4.00 a.m. PST to 10.00 p.m. PST Monday to Friday
6.00 a.m. PST to 8.00 p.m. PST Saturday and Sunday

WikiLeaks call them, but they block their few millions $$ 8-) Did anybody request payment these days? I'm waiting since 16th.

WOW, you waited a whole 48 hours, jishh, just wait they will pay you, even if it was all ok , you know it can take up to one week for them to pay you no?

Ok..let's say Oron Paypal account will be blocked forever.. Logical same thing must happen with all resellers paypal..because they sell the same services..

But really..PP suck..they blocked 3-4 times my account without any reason..for "verification"..it's took days for me to explain to PP I don't have f..g track numbers for all my transactions..I must explain any transaction..)in fact was 5 transactions)..
Every time same story...verification...

I can imagine that PP have some more questions for Oron..who probably transfer millions $...

In PTC (paid toc click) domain, some huge sites who transfer millions have some big problems in the past with Paypal..with many money blockes..Neobux, Palmbux..

It's a bad monopol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back