Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a desperate move from Oron, to give commission from resellers sales. I think the Paypal issue wont be settled in the near future. The reason Oron is silent is because they don't know when things will be fixed, it's totally out of their control.

This is a desperate move from Oron, to give commission from resellers sales. I think the Paypal issue wont be settled in the near future. The reason Oron is silent is because they don't know when things will be fixed, it's totally out of their control.

agreed, thats the first thing i thought

oron was my fav filehost.. but now i hope paypal never give them their account... because they not deserve that... it`s not fair from oron to ignore so many people... first of all they are lazy to write what is situation... so many people wait and ask but they hide like mouse... second if they write something(2-3 times for 10 days) it`s lie! so why i have to respect filehost like this one ? Oron can fix this problem fast but they are lazy... the lose alot of money everyday ... they just need to burn paypal phone all the time..
i`m 100% sure if they fix the problem with paypal.. many people will cry about rebils! they say no problems for rebils... but i`m sure this is not true.. or many people who work hard for this rebils will be disappoint
Oron someday you will get what you deserve..

Last edited:
from 18Folder (Thx) @ digitalpoint:

a support guy replied me with this:

We are expecting a response today.
They were supposed to give it yesterday but said they needed more time to finish smth.

oron was my fav filehost.. but now i hope paypal never give them their account... because they not deserve that... it`s not fair from oron to ignore so many people... first of all they are lazy to write what is situation... so many people wait and ask but they hide like mouse... second if they write something(2-3 times for 10 days) it`s lie! so why i have to respect filehost like this one ? Oron can fix this problem fast but they are lazy... the lose alot of money everyday ... they just need to burn paypal phone all the time..
i`m 100% sure if they fix the problem with paypal.. many people will cry about rebils! they say no problems for rebils... but i`m sure this is not true.. or many people who work hard for this rebils will be disappoint
Oron someday you will get what you deserve..

thanks you!

Good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back