Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost yet another rebill today. expecting 3 more tomorrow (which i probably won't get again.

this month i got less than 10% of my rebills...

just thinking, i did some work with oron and did good. I had more premium sales with other host BUT the ones with oron rebilled 2 to 4 times making the 1 sale worth ALOT more. I was happy with the rebill but did expect them to stop at some point like any subscription....it's really just a matter of contents and where you post,having your own site always helps.

I'd like to try oron but do you put different countries in different groups with different pays for PPD plan? I tried to look for that info on your earning plan page but couldn't find it. I think this is something basic and should be make clear before you launched your site. Can you make this info clear?

4 days no rebils no sales.. great... wtf ..... when i start to work with oron in the begining(my first 1-2-3 days) was better ... now i have alot of videos and nothing.. thank you oron.. bla bla yes i know everything it`s ok... but who believe you ? even downloads drop.. and i work much more from before...

Last edited:
I'd like to try oron but do you put different countries in different groups with different pays for PPD plan? I tried to look for that info on your earning plan page but couldn't find it. I think this is something basic and should be make clear before you launched your site. Can you make this info clear?

You will get the same price for all countries, there is no difference.
But the price of your free downloads depends also on the quantity of your sales.
If your rating is 100% you will get 100$ for 1000 free downloads.

Sounds complicated. Under what condition do we get a rating of 100%? I don't like to try filehosts that seem to have some hidden items for earning plans. :facepalm:

lol your host sux. look this
1e98a71abf.png

stop using this host, you will not making money on it. i stopped

Edit:-
9c57e07f46.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back