Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your host sux. look this
1e98a71abf.png

stop using this host, you will not making money on it. i stopped

Edit:-
9c57e07f46.png

Spammed a billion mp3's in one day, got 728/10 dl's =)=)=) and you say that Oron sux.:)):)):)):))

It's not Oron's fault that you think that by spamming your ass off (and with banned material from Oron) and with one day's work, you will make a lot of $$.

These are the effects of the "Crazy Promo". Shitloads of spam and stupid opinions by noobs.

Return to your incompetent monkey and his cheating older brother, Fsc.
You all obviously deserve one another.

pinkside same for me ....
Oron do something.. don`t sleep and don`t try to ignore so many people.. respect us because we deserve that..
People use oron only for one reason REBILS , and many people work long time with your host and now what ? for 4-5 days you will destroy their hard work is that fair ? It`s your responsibility to think for possible problems with (payment system, host and etc) i know you read all messages but aways ignore.. i hope you will not ignore this one!
Thank you.. i love oron( before 1st problems with Paypal! )

Last edited:
same for me, before PP-Issue i made over $700 every 2 weeks, it's decreased to $322. No single rebill the past 4 days. I believed and fighted for Oron but now i think anything is smelling. No official statement from Oron and reaction of support is: "everything is fine with your account..." biut i can't believe that.

4 day = 1 sale + 0 rebills ...
I can't believe ..
i love oron but now i will try other host ..
/I work 1 year with oron - Referrals ~ 300 account :facepalm:

Last edited:
I hope they will roll out a new Promo for PPS people....And i wish the PPD tariff should be taken off...Though It has nothing to do with current AP problem...But spammers will never try their luck at all...and try other hosts

well, it is to some extend orons fault for encouraging the spam. also this should have no influence on rebills.

fact is this has been the worst month ever. i even had more sales when paypal didn't work. sales are slowly going up again and yesterday i even got one of my three rebills, that's still far away from last month, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back