Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.. it is a 1 month sale..

75d04da2f3.jpg

you might get approximately "$2.5891" from it.. if you are in 55% sale-55%rebill

Dear friends and partners,

we developed a new and improved statistic for you that works far more comfortable and faster now.
It allows you to check and analyze by the date how many sales and rebills you generated and how much money you earned in total.
Additionally it is important to realize that a constant work as a webmaster and member of the community is far more important than such things
as how much you have earned from a single file. Users will go premium motivated by your high quality overall work and not by one single file.

Regards and happy earnings.

Dear friends and partners,

we developed a new and improved statistic for you that works far more comfortable and faster now.
It allows you to check and analyze by the date how many sales and rebills you generated and how much money you earned in total.
Additionally it is important to realize that a constant work as a webmaster and member of the community is far more important than such things
as how much you have earned from a single file. Users will go premium motivated by your high quality overall work and not by one single file.

Regards and happy earnings.

I like new statistic style. But please allow us to see our rebills like previous style. We will analyze our rebills better if we can see rebills details.

And other question. Is there a problem on sales/rebills? There is Alertpay/CC issue but I dont think that effect to my sales/rebills about %75-%80.

Maybe it is my bad luck, but I just want to know if there is a problem or not.

It is said VISA payments and recurrings are not avaible. That also includes paypal sales via VISA. Lets hope after solving this problem we get our rebills .

It is said VISA payments and recurrings are not avaible. That also includes paypal sales via VISA. Lets hope after solving this problem we get our rebills .

Are you sure? I think it is only about Alertpay sales via VISA/MasterCard. It is not about paypal. Because Oron doesnt look (cant look) paypal's details if it paid with Visa/MasterCard or paypal's current balance.

It is my idea. Maybe I'm wrong.

Something weird happened just now. Was trying to remote upload a file (xxx) and after the upload finished I got this message...

Error: this file is banned by administrator

I thought that was odd. I know oron has recently been taking steps to kinda mask the types of files a lot of people upload by removing certain "explicit" terms in filenames (which I think is quite smart actually) but I thought this was a little too much.

Something weird happened just now. Was trying to remote upload a file (xxx) and after the upload finished I got this message...

Error: this file is banned by administrator

I thought that was odd. I know oron has recently been taking steps to kinda mask the types of files a lot of people upload by removing certain "explicit" terms in filenames (which I think is quite smart actually) but I thought this was a little too much.

This is not a new thing...Its been a while...This is the right move to keep the host alive...If u wanna upload it which has been banned...then do md5 change..

They are not fools that they will shut the host themselves....I welcome the move by Oron..

Yeah it's not that serious pirate... I just wont bother uploading it...

It's just weird cuz I really dont know why the file is banned... It's a vid from a site that I've uploaded before multiple times featuring an actress that's pretty unknown (to me anyway). I'm sure there's a good reason, I just dont see it.

Funny signature btw lol

i like ur username mate....and i like this particular thread...where useful and meaningful discussion takes place always..

I hope you are earning good...thats what i wish for everyone

Speeeeeeedddd...........
[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/49a72525d9.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Yeah, I do alright earning wise. No complaints. Oron's been very very good to me!

And it beats having a real job lol... Or should I say looking for crappy one and not even getting it these days :)

I got my requested payment accepted before 36+ hours and still not get paid. Are there any problems to oron ?

edit: i request to be paid to paypal

are you a new affiliate? if you are then oron usually takes 7 days or less to verify your account to ensure that there are no fraudulent transactions... after that first check, they usually pay fast... if you're not new, then PM oron support here (and wait awhile) or you can submit a ticket to them... good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back