Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i spoke too soon when I sent my message.. I rechecked my account and saw some changes...

to see the number of rebills (lowest part shows the count and amount) and all your sales/renewals:

click to "earnings" page and then the date at the rightmost side...

Last edited:
wats the min pay out
its shows in the site min 100$
for the small uploaders 100$ min pay out too much
i request admins to reduce the min pay out upto 15$

The worst thing about these changes is that, coz now we can not see our sales history by date, so that we could not determine which day we can expect rebill.

People with hundreds of sales are made spammers because they dare to tell they're concerns louder.. and they didin't swallow every childish explanation and wont accept to be scammed.
No matter how true or not true the rumours are they have the right, after bringing huge amount of money in the filehosts pocket, to have an opinion and be taken seriously.
Anyway, after all the history oron have i don't know why people are still surprised by some news..

The important thing is that they are paying...Paying good infact..Just imagine...one sale and 5 rebills of same video is fetching u above 40$..Moreover if u have idea about which thing sales good....u can be a hit instantly...other wise..its of no use...and those people should try other hosts...For me...if you content is unique and getting good hits..u need some patience...and results be there pretty soon...

Regarding the change...It has been put into use..i dont see a rolling back of that...So lets talk about something else...and accept the change...Cheers

Talked with oron support, and they said that they dont plan to add details for rebill, they said that all i need is already showned, and that i wont now waste time counting rebills, instead i will go and see right away how much rebills.

For me most important is to rebills counted correctly, where they from? doesn't matter if they are still be and will be their a lot :sun:

Sales counted great, yesterday my small record - 5 sales + 2 renewals :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back