Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea.

JuiyAds does that with their feedback selection: Gyazo - fdf9c87460532e9f4b89624cb94f5ec5.png

There is a submit your idea box, and once someone approves it it goes for voting. (and you just decline ones that aren't feasible.) It's a neat idea to gather more info on a larger userbase to see what they'd like done first, since you seem to be the only video host open to ideas.

Your wjunction thread is huge, and I mean huge - which is great! But can get confusing on what you added and what you plan to do.
You guys should create a area where people can submit and vote for ideas, this way it will be easier to identify what is better for users and what people want the most. Maybe it can be closed to Premier members to avoid spamming and stuff like that.

Last edited:
The important thing with the new options is also to leave the choice to enable or not (such as for the title of file)
For MP3 Player:
Possible to have the choice of colors?
The player is gray ..
Possible to have it in black?

To delete files
It would also be nice to receive email BEFORE the file to be erased ...
as Exashare that sends mail 24 hours before

To delete files
It would also be nice to receive email BEFORE the file to be erased ...
as Exashare that sends mail 24 hours before

Thats also planned, we will soonish send email when our system auto detect the dmca report, so you have time to backup your files until they may get deleted manually.

We updated the tiers ;) Many new countrys joined:

Al2cINJ.png

Regards

Marcel

Dear Marcel,

Views on mobile devices are counted the same of viewed on desktop?
After the Google Mobilegeddon, my traffic has changed absurdly - people are massively migrating to mobile.

Dear Marcel,

Views on mobile devices are counted the same of viewed on desktop?
After the Google Mobilegeddon, my traffic has changed absurdly - people are massively migrating to mobile.

Yes,

mobile also counted. Maybe ppl changing because they recognized that player also working on mobile :P?

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back