Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Good site the best so far that I seen.
I have one question.
1.I want to encode myself the video that I upload in my account.What are the right encode settings ?

Thank you so much for your great service. This has been the best host I've been with so far. The API you guys provide has been a huge help so I hope it doesnt go anywhere in the future.

I have a few suggestions.

1) In the file manager, can we get a way to organize by file ID. This will help me save a lot of time organizing for when I use the API to upload lots a files and need to get the embed code quickly.

2)Can you guys put the folderID in the file manager. The only way I could figure out the folder ID is to use the API to check the file info which gave me the folderID it was in.

Thanks again for the great service!

When can we expect new settings for adblock?

Setting for Adblock is Live.
You can also enable or disbale filename now.

Regards

Marcel

Thank you so much for your great service. This has been the best host I've been with so far. The API you guys provide has been a huge help so I hope it doesnt go anywhere in the future.

I have a few suggestions.

1) In the file manager, can we get a way to organize by file ID. This will help me save a lot of time organizing for when I use the API to upload lots a files and need to get the embed code quickly.

2)Can you guys put the folderID in the file manager. The only way I could figure out the folder ID is to use the API to check the file info which gave me the folderID it was in.

Thanks again for the great service!

Hi,

we are proud to hear that :)
I talked with our tech about this and these features will come in near future

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Why sometimes when I press on the timeline bar to fast forward the video just stops working and shows only loaded but actually it doesn't load. It happens to almost all files. Of course not every time, but 7-8 of 10 times. Is it possible your stream server can not load the files? What is the required internet speed to be viewed without problems?

Why sometimes when I press on the timeline bar to fast forward the video just stops working and shows only loaded but actually it doesn't load. It happens to almost all files. Of course not every time, but 7-8 of 10 times. Is it possible your stream server can not load the files? What is the required internet speed to be viewed without problems?

Are you using Mozilla Firefox?

I have same problem in Mozilla Firefox.
In Chrome, Opera all ok.

Are you using Mozilla Firefox?

I have same problem in Mozilla Firefox.
In Chrome, Opera all ok.
Yes, my browser is Firefox.

Hey, is there a possibility to create "one picture thumbnail" option? I mean sometimes I want to hotlink only 1 picture (for example to feature image to post) instead of 4x4 thumbnail box. What do you think?

Hey, is there a possibility to create "one picture thumbnail" option? I mean sometimes I want to hotlink only 1 picture (for example to feature image to post) instead of 4x4 thumbnail box. What do you think?

Hey kokos,

this feature is already planned and on our todo, meaning it will be availible soon :)

Regards

Marcel

You guys should create a area where people can submit and vote for ideas, this way it will be easier to identify what is better for users and what people want the most. Maybe it can be closed to Premier members to avoid spamming and stuff like that.

nvm got ftp details

It would be nice if you can add "Video Info" on thumbs [Top left] like : Filename : Size : Resolution etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back