Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torrent Upload (comming soon) - perhaps in the plan? :)
:)

Its planned, but its not the highest prio right now. If many users demand it we could speed it up ;).

New Tier is Live now

JvWK7rq.png

If you demand another countrys in this tier please pm me with your average views and we could run a test :)

Regards

Marcel

can you fix the login issue? "remember me" option doesnt do anything, even on static IP

should be fixed

Last edited:
Hello do users have to download the video and there will be no earning if thy watch it online?
Also, if a user downloads 5 videos will only 1 of it count or all 5 count?

Last edited:
Hello do users have to download the video and there will be no earning if thy watch it online?
Also, if a user downloads 5 videos will only 1 of it count or all 5 count?
Hi,
No matter whether watch online or downloaded, it counts and earns.
1 unique IP per 24 h., no matter 1, 5 or 50 views/downloads, the system counts only 1 unique ip per day.
I hope this helps you.

I can't move files between folders. Please help

Also can you change thumbnail only 1 image ? your video thumbnnail shown tooo many image like a MTN on rapidleech.This will be difficult to make visitor play the video.

1 Thumbnail = Curious => Play video
Too many images reduce their curiosity to play the video.

hello
Always a very good hoster!
but:
I have 4 files freeze in the remote upload for several days, can you delete?
I had at least one file erase yesterday and no notification :-s
I also received some complaints that night, the player stopped playing with a network error message ...
Thanks
Mike

Hi,

i will review all requested Countrys and will see if we can add them. This will be only possible if we have enough traffic from this country.
The stuck remote upload fix is already in work and will be released soon.

For the Player stop error i need more details to troubleshoot it.

Best Regards

Marcel

Looks very promising... I was hyped to register and then got surprised when I put remote upload to process and it was going so slow.

Looks very promising... I was hyped to register and then got surprised when I put remote upload to process and it was going so slow.

Can you please send me the url what was slow? If it was a videohost url, from a fereign videohost its logical, these hosts limit downloadspeed to 200-400kb/s

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back