Official WJ Pool Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still looking for 17 players!!!! It doesnt cost anything to join and there are some great prizes from respected members here on WJ... Come on guys/gals... what have you got to lose apart from your dignity? :psy:

Still loads of places!... If we dont hit 32 players, it will be downgraded to 16. So come on! Get your entries in to win some great prizes!

---------- Post added 2nd Feb 2013 at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st Feb 2013 at 03:41 PM ----------

Entries are now CLOSED! We have 16 players and each player will receive a Prize!!!!

If no-one wants in by tomorrow, then the first one to PM with "I love WJunction Pool".. is in! The time-stamp counts. First PM only after midnight tnite!... so , for example... I have got 20.05pm GMT now as I am writing this post.... in 3 hours 55 minutes, the first PM will count! :)
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Good luck to everyone. What happens incase the leading player disconnects (2-0) Wins / Loses / Rematch ? And how's the 16th guy's position determined?
Also, if the match can be played from now, PM me whenever you are up for the game, Rick.

The first two players to go out are obviously 15th and 16th placed... therefore, they can play a one-off match to determine the final position.
If the player disconnects, then you can both call for a re-match. You must however determine if who DCed... it may be that they are losing and deliberately disconnecting... hahaha!... Im sure none of you would stoop so low as to cheat!... anyway, dont forget to add a screeshot to prove who won the match.

soft2050 , whenever your ready ,... I'll be online for a few hours. Today is the Superbowl here so won't be on all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back