Official WJ Pool Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
510eedf0e46adHJwrS0.png

Rick seriously had a bad luck today in the game(s)

Well played, scratched the damn white ball on my last shot leaving you to hit the 8 ball in as you pleased. Dammit ! I hate when that happens. But you earned it fair and square. We kept battling back and forth. The first game I made all seven balls before he could hit one, the second game he did it to me, and the last I blew it. <3

For all of you that don't know, I'm a grand master in miniclip pool. Even tho soft2050 won. Hardly anyone else here could beat me. I expected to win this. I'm not a fan of excuses but in all honesty I was off my game today when it should of counted the most. Lmao Suhel <3 #butthurt

MIght have to think about putting a time limit on the rounds. The ones that dont show/play, forfeit the match and lose, and also get disqualified meaning they do not get a prize at all!... left over prizes go back to the original sponsor to decide what to do with them.
Sound fair?

PLay-off to decide 15th and 16th place:
Boss -v- Rick

What's this mean ?

You were the first two players to go out in the competition and as there is a different prize for the 16th place, you will have to play a deciding match to determine who wins that prize, (or rather loses to win that prize, if you know what I mean?)
You can either play a one-off game or a 3 game match... up to you guys.

lol soo sad didnt see this thread earlier or else again i would bee the pool champion of WJ lol.

Or is it once you are a champ u cant join hehe..

I remember this
FVqXdMz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back