[Official] Tinyr.org Affiliate Program | Earn money by completing simple tasks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinyr.org

logo.png

Hello WJunction, how are you?

My name is De'Andre and I'm the owner if Tinyr.org

Tinyr is a network where people can earn money by liking facebook pages, google+'s, watching youtube videos, following on twitter and completing tasks. Everything social media.

Users can earn money for every coin they get credited to their account. What are these beautiful tiny coins? There cash! That's right, you can trade in those coins to get cash. Now, how much are these coins? One coin is counted as 2 cents. So, if you earn 10 coins, you will have a balance of $0.20 So that means when you reach 250 coins, you can request a payment and you will be paid in one business day! Anytime, anywhere! Even on holidays.

new_4.png
TinyTasks!

Not only can member earn money by liking and clicking, they can make even more money by completing simple and easy tasks.

What are these tasks you ask? TinyTasks are simple tasks where you can complete a survey and make from $0.10 cents to $5! Some tasks can range from as easy as entering your email and you get paid $0.10 or 50 cents, every time that tasks is available! Other easy tasks can be as simple as commenting on a 3rd party blogs, viewing an ad, product reviews, website reviews and more! Tasks are added weekly so you can come back every week and earn at least $30 a week if you are an avid user. Payments for Tasks differ from tiny coins whereas tiny coins payments can be anytime, tasks are sent out every month on the 15th. We also do early payout for high earners!

Not only can users make money, if they have their very own website and would like to increase traffic, every coin they recieve, they can add their website, facebook page, google+ and many more and give each person that visit their website one coin. Out of coins, well, check out our Advertiser Program

Referrals?

Yes, you can also earn money by spreading the word around about Tinyr! And to make it easier on everyone, we no longer use the ref link that scares most people away. Instead, when you tell someone, tell them that they can earn $1 by entering the email of the person that referred them! This way, people won't run away from your link and both parties win in the long run. You will only recieve $1 on payouts for both parties. (Ref must complete one tasks before being able to receive any bonus for both parties)

FAQs

Q. How many times a day can I do a job?
A. As many as you want. If there are 50 jobs live that you haven't did, you could get paid the same day! Check back daily for new jobs!

Q. How many times a day can I do a task?
A. There is no limit to how many tasks you can do a day or even an hour. If there are plenty of tasks left up for you to do, then you can still do it. But trying to do tasks you already did to try and beat the system, your earnings will be revoked and you will be given a yellow flag. If you get a red flag, then you're ban.

Q. When are payments sent?
A. Payments are sent whenever the user request for one. Usually arrives with.in 24 hours, any time and any day

Q. Which payment processors do you accept?
A. We accept Paypal and Alertpay for the time being.

Q. As an advertiser, do I have to manually check for each user to do the job I wanted?
A. No way! Everything is automactic so you will not have to check to see if someone likes your facebook, it does it for you. Also with giving the users coins, it just happens.

Q. How do I request a payment?
A. All you have to do is contact us. You can contact us by going to the contact page

Q. Is there anything I need to add to my email to request payments?
A. We would perfer if you send us your username and your email that you signed up with along with your Paypal/Alertpay email.

If you have any type of questions, please comment below.

11 comments
@elpirata,

We are just opening and there aren't many likes and advertisers at the moment. Remember, we are just launching. Don't worry, there will be more tasks available soon. But right now, you can join the forums and head over to the tasks section where their are tasks to be completed and you can earn right away.

And that's false saying everything you click says that, right now we have a couple of facebooks likes available, and one web surfing one.

@Foxman,

Thanks! :) You can try it out for yourself if you're interested.

@mariuse,

Well, we've been having back and forth problems with the twitter system. Can you logout and refresh and try again?

Every Time I Go To Complete A Task ....
I Get This Message 'Proxy Detected - please disable this service. This violation has been recorded.'

just pointing this out... your service breaks both twitter/fb/google+'s terms of use... fb has blocked things like this in the past and so has twitter for that matter.

... but it's a nice idea still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back