Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi there,It has been a week now since you promised me payoneer team will review my US payment service application, but I didn't hear from them till now.
I hope you will have a quick look again.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there,It has been a week now since you promised me payoneer team will review my US payment service application, but I didn't hear from them till now.
I hope you will have a quick look again.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I passed on your information to a manager, you should be hearing shortly.

Just heard from one of my friend that Payoneer wont charge an annual fee for the US payment service anymore. good luck for newbies.
Badly i lost 29.99 USD :( i would be more happy, if you guys respect an old clients as well and credit back to our accounts :)

Thanks

How much It takes to review my application because I am waiting from 10 days :(

Applications take several business days to review; if you PM me your e-mail, I'll be happy to check the status for you.

Just heard from one of my friend that Payoneer wont charge an annual fee for the US payment service anymore. good luck for newbies.
Badly i lost 29.99 USD :( i would be more happy, if you guys respect an old clients as well and credit back to our accounts :)

Thanks

Please PM me the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I'll look in to this for you.

I sent a 100 USD from my paypal to payoneer and i have not receipt yet and in the top of that i sent a contact request a week ago and they have not answered. can you Nissim-Payoneer tell me what the problem is.

Transfers from PayPal are sent via US direct deposit. This can take a few business days to process.

Please note that Thursday Nov 22 was a national bank holiday in the US, and then there was the weekend, so it may simply still be processing.

If you can PM me the reference ID number for your support inquiry (starts with LTK), I'd be happy to check the status for you.

sir i from pakistan and you know in Pakistan PayPal not working i want make legal account in PayPal which i use every where can its possible i make account in payoneer and after i make PayPal account with help of payoneer account,,
and second thing is this account is legal or not..

Unfortunately, Payoneer cannot assist you in opening a PayPal account. This is something you will need to contact PayPal about (though as you mentioned, I do not believe they support Pakistan).

What Payoneer offers is a solution to receive payments from PayPal, which can be used by anyone with a valid PayPal account, that has the option to withdraw to a US bank account.

can i Receive Payoneer card with Registed mail ?

We send cards via USPS standard mail, free of charge. If you'd like, you can request to have a card shipped via DHL shipping, which generally takes 4-7 business days to arrive. However, there is an added cost for this shipping method.

If you'd like to send me a PM, I can provide you with further information.

Hello Sir,
I know payoneer card received through webmoney can only be used in webmoney.But I want to know can I use that card to pay some online stuffs too or it can only be used to withdraw my WMZ?
Thanks

For WebMoney in specific, they require that you order a new card for use with your WebMoney account only. We will allow you to have two cards for this reason.

You can link your oDesk card to other Payoneer partners, however.

Thank you for your fast answer,
also now i notice that my account on payoneer is blocked (#MA104), on http://community.payoneer.com i read that i need to pay to be unblocked my card, because my card was inactive more than a 6 monts.
It is not problem, but can you tell me how to pay ?

Also when i will unblock my payoner card, can i bind with my Payza(alertpay) account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back