Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
There is no direct way to receive a payment from someone using PayPal directly to your Payoneer card.

We do offer a service called the US Payment Service, which allows you to receive US ACH transfers from select companies, directly to your Payoneer card. To use this with PayPal, however, you'd need to have a valid PayPal account with the option of withdrawing to a US bank account. You can then receive payments to PayPal, and withdraw to Payoneer.

To read more about the US Payment Service, visit: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

To see what withdrawal options are available per country for PayPal accounts, visit: http://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

@Nissim-Payoneer: Hey there Nissim, hope you doing good ^.^
What I wanted to ask is, which one we have to get first, a Virtual US bank, or a verified PayPal account first?
And I noticed that you a need a product and a site where you are selling that product to apply for a virtual US bank account, right? What if the person is a Freelancer, what if the person is just starting his business?

Do you support the withdrawal of bank webmoney

Yes, you can apply for a Payoneer card via WebMoney, and withdraw funds to the card. You can read about it here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/faq/payoneer

@Nissim-Payoneer: Hey there Nissim, hope you doing good ^.^
What I wanted to ask is, which one we have to get first, a Virtual US bank, or a verified PayPal account first?
And I noticed that you a need a product and a site where you are selling that product to apply for a virtual US bank account, right? What if the person is a Freelancer, what if the person is just starting his business?

The US Payment Service can be used for many companies, not only PayPal. The questionnaire is general, as we accept many different types of applicants.

You just need to be using the service for online business/earning. So if you are a freelancer that earns an income online, you can just show examples of your work, or sites that you freelance on. For this you aren't required to have your own website, but instead can show a link to some site online listing your freelance activities (like a profile on a freelance site, or product/service listing).

Can I get virtual card for india since I believe the plastic one is. Not. Allowed due to. RBI

Unfortunately, no, the same restrictions apply to virtual cards.

sir i have a ads network site online .. i want payout my publisher user daily or week.. now i decide i pay my user in western union and bank wire ... can its possible i pay to my users in western union or bank wire through one my payoneer card

sir i have a ads network site online .. i want payout my publisher user daily or week.. now i decide i pay my user in western union and bank wire ... can its possible i pay to my users in western union or bank wire through one my payoneer card

If you have a site online and you want to pay your publishers, or any other payees, you can do so with Payoneer. We'll provide you with a service that allows you to send payments to prepaid debit cards, and also via global bank transfers.

Please send me a PM with details related to your site/company, and I'll be happy to send you more information on how you can get started.

If you have a site online and you want to pay your publishers, or any other payees, you can do so with Payoneer. We'll provide you with a service that allows you to send payments to prepaid debit cards, and also via global bank transfers.

Please send me a PM with details related to your site/company, and I'll be happy to send you more information on how you can get started.

thanks for reply sir i want transfer payments to my user in western union global and also bank wire,,
my be some time in payoneer dabit card also if my user want...

I want to withdraw with payoneer card in sudi arabi. Please tell me which bank atm is supported in saudi arabia to withdraw. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back