Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Thanks for answer Nissim

Yes You was right Moneybookers are sending every amout in USD & Euro ( in Europe )

Thank you again for the fast reply :)

Payment Received again from PayPal to my favorit Payment Company "Payoneer" and than to my favorit "ATM " :d

and always on time !

I wait now for 2 Other payments from ( Moneybookers , Vidxden ) lets see how much time they well take

I requested Money from Paypal at 28.06 and Received at 02.07
and from Moneybookers at 29.06

I just love Payoneer !<3

Edit:/ 05.07.2012 Money received from Moneybookers :d to Payoneer

Last edited:
I am from Pakistan. I visited ATM Machine. After entering pin code, a message appeard

ENTER UNITS IN 500
RS. 0.00

what to enter.. I cannot withdraw.. please someone guide

I am from Pakistan. I visited ATM Machine. After entering pin code, a message appeard

ENTER UNITS IN 500
RS. 0.00

what to enter.. I cannot withdraw.. please someone guide
Dear Brother!
In Pakistan ATM Machines, you can withdraw amount in the multiple of 500. It means you can withdraw money like 500, 1000,1500,2000,etc...
So, enter the highest amount in multiple of 500 PKR that is available in your card. For example if there are 100 USD in your card, the amount in PKR is 100*94.30=9430. So, you will be able to withdraw 9000 PKR. OK

Dear Brother!
In Pakistan ATM Machines, you can withdraw amount in the multiple of 500. It means you can withdraw money like 500, 1000,1500,2000,etc...
So, enter the highest amount in multiple of 500 PKR that is available in your card. For example if there are 100 USD in your card, the amount in PKR is 100*94.30=9430. So, you will be able to withdraw 9000 PKR. OK

I have to withdraw $85.

hostingpk can you tel me which ATM accept payoneer card because i try many time with different atm but still not working i try allied bank UBL bank alfalah but not working

You can withdraw money from any atm machine in pakistan which have Master logo.
However, i can confirm that the ATM's having "One Link ATM Switch" will be able to withdraw money.

Hey Nissim

what does that mean ?

9bd9e8b48f.png

I mean the : "No Access Fee (within country)"

and Deposit Sharing " Deposit Sharing mean that I can Depositfiles to my Bank Account account but is payoneer allowing this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back