Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hey Nissim

Thank you for the fast reply

No I mean for exemple :

Payoneer charge me for every ATM withdrawl 2$ + ATM fees
will be the ATM's with "No Access Fee (within country)" charge the same ?

Thank you :)

Hey Nissim

Thank you for the fast reply

No I mean for exemple :

Payoneer charge me for every ATM withdrawl 2$ + ATM fees
will be the ATM's with "No Access Fee (within country)" charge the same ?

The Payoneer cash withdrawal fee would be the same, regardless of the ATM. The "No Access Fee" would find an ATM in your area that does not charge a fee for withdrawing cash (meaning the ATM fee wouldn't charge a fee of its own)

Ah Alright

Thank you verry much Nissim :)
I will test it on monday when I receive money again from Paypal to Payoneer <3
and than see how much it charge exactly

Again Money Received from Paypal to Payoneer it has take only 3 Days like everytime :) thank you Payonner!

I have tested the ATM with the "No Access Fee (within country)"
Yeah it was right normaly for every 100MAD (Moroccan Dirhams) it charge me 14.72$
but with this ATM it have charged me only 14.00$ :d

I have maked a Withdrawl of 600MAD = 72$ :)

PS: 600MAD it's lot of Money in my country :) I just was eating in PizzaHut :d & of course paid directly with my Card!
maybe I will invite you to eat with me someday guys when I come to the US :d

Every payoneer partner offer card for transaction through their site. my question is if i issued card by main payoneer site, is my card use for all partner, can i transaction within all payoneer affiliate or i hv to order each of the partner card individually ?

Thanks

Can we transfer money from webmoney to payoneer..?

Yes, Webmoney is an official partner of ours. You will need to order a card directly from their site, for use with your Webmoney account only. You can view further details at: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en

Every payoneer partner offer card for transaction through their site. my question is if i issued card by main payoneer site, is my card use for all partner, can i transaction within all payoneer affiliate or i hv to order each of the partner card individually ?

Thanks

You can link your Payoneer card to multiple partners, even if you order it directly from Payoneer (unless specifically prohibited by the partner). You will not need to order multiple cards.

Hey Nissim

I just Received a other Payoneer Card today from Odesk ( you remember :) )

This one exactly :

debitcard.jpg

but I have already one from 2Checkout and I use it always
so I didn't need the new one

but can I use it as Backup/Reserve If I lose the 2Checkout one ?

Hey Nissim

I just Received a other Payoneer Card today from Odesk ( you remember :) )

This one exactly :

debitcard.jpg

but I have already one from 2Checkout and I use it always
so I didn't need the new one

but can I use it as Backup/Reserve If I lose the 2Checkout one ?

We would support only (1) active card per person. If you want to contact me with the e-mail address on each account, I'd be more than happy to look in to it for you.

I am from india so what shoud i do now..??

Indian residents may apply for our local bank transfer service, with participating partners, to receive payments directly to their bank account in India.

Hey Nissim,

I've been waiting for the card for over a month now, it was estimated to arrive on 2nd of July, but we're way past that now. Any ideas? can you confirm that the card has been indeed shipped? if so, I'll give my post office a visit and see whats up.

Thank you,
RT

Well, Indian users can't get MasterCards or Visas from any company that issues them outside of India. The moment this happened, though, we enabled direct bank transfers (not wire transfers) so our Indian users could continue to receive payments through us. :'(

AA.. Is 2CO support Payoneer Bank transfer? Means can I upload my money into my Payoneer account from 2CO?

Thanks.

Hey Nissim,

I've been waiting for the card for over a month now, it was estimated to arrive on 2nd of July, but we're way past that now. Any ideas? can you confirm that the card has been indeed shipped? if so, I'll give my post office a visit and see whats up.

Thank you,
RT

I can confirm that the card was indeed issued and shipped out. It's possible that it is delayed in your local postal system; if you do not receive it within the next few days please PM me.

AA.. Is 2CO support Payoneer Bank transfer? Means can I upload my money into my Payoneer account from 2CO?

Thanks.

2CO currently only support the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card as a payment option (they do not currently support our LBT service)

Hi Nissim,

I want to hire a Virtual Assistant, but I operate with Paypal and he has Payoneer.

What are the best ways to transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer?

I've been looking to use a platform like elance, and let them intermediate our collaboration, however the fee is not acceptable by my VA.

Looking forward to hear about other options.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back