Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the support is not re rating my site i send them 2 emails more then 450 downloads submitted then why no re rate is applying on my site...........Kindly Check TeamUploads.com

Hi SplitIce, could you tell me the reason why www.oriforums.com is re-rated from 4 to 2? I sent email few days ago, but haven't received the answer yet. At the moment we have problem with our VPS so we had problems last 10 days and we need a little more time to find solution for the problem. I hope that this site problem affected on decreasing our site's rate and that old rating will be back after we fix this.

hey SplitIce,
Can you help me on this [slide]http://lulzimg.com/i20/1976ad.png[/slide]

i got demoted from 5* to 1* becoz of this ?? plz reply me & tell me how i can fix this !!

@ jasb007 you are redirecting from non www to www, try submitting your downloads with WWW prefix.

It should fix it.

@ jasb007 you are redirecting from non www to www, try submitting your downloads with WWW prefix.

It should fix it.
thank you Paul, but am doing this already, as u can see on all other DDL its showing fine.. only nexusDDL having this problem ..and i submit to all DDL at once !!

SplitIce m8 I can't submit to Nexus since the site comes back saying that the email I use does not match the one in the database but I have not changed it or anything :S I have sent you a mail about this too.

Site in question is - The-Vault.org

Thanks buddy!

JGM.

Recently there was a problem in which sites where able to submit without email verifcation in some situations. We recently fixed this howeaver you may not be submitting with the correct email (because you have been using an incorrect one for over a month) please email us with an uploaded change email file. Mail will next be processed on sunday or monday most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back